Chapter 15

Killian's POV

I was bringing Emma home to my apartment and I was gonna let her stay. As she walked in she looked around like she did before I just had this feeling that I never wanted her to end.

"Wow Killian. I know I have been here before, but I never get over how amazing your place is." Emma says.

"Yeah thanks. Listen um.. I am willing to let you stay here as long as you need. I just have to ask how long this will be?" I ask.

"Im not sure. Its not gonna be a problem that I dont know right? Nevermind I'll go somewhere else." She says.

"No! No! Dont go. You dont have to leave. Emma stay. I really dont want you to leave. I promised you I wouldnt let anyone hurt you. If that means you have to stay here with me as long as you want. Here with me you will never be harmed by anyone." I say to her.

"Thanks this is so nice of you, but why?" She asks.

"But why what?" I ask.

"But why are you letting me be here? Is it to keep me from Graham and Neal? Is it because your making up from last time?" She asks.

"Its both and its also Im your boss and Im hope we are friends. I want you safe." I say and place my hand on her cheek making small circles on her face with my thumb.

"Thanks Killian. This is so sweet of you. I have never felt so cared for in my life." She says.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Your actually the first guy that has ever been this nice to me. Helping me and not wanting anything, but to help." She says.

"Im sorry men treat you so bad. I want you to know that your a special woman and any guy would be lucky to have you in his life." I say.

"Wow your so sweet I... I really like... How sweet you are." She says nervously.

Without even thinking I kissed her and she kissed me back. Then a sense of what I feel is love. Then I pulled away.

"Im so sorry. This isnt your fault. Your amazing. I just cant." I say and went into my room.

I want to be with her and I know Im falling in love with her, but I cant be hurt again. Every woman I have thought I loved turn against me. Im not saying Emma would do the same, but theres a chance she will leave like the others because eventually I become an over protective nut. I hope she does hate me now. She will. I just know it.

A/N: I have a new story out called Two Passing Ships. Please go check it out. Thanks.