Author's Note

Harper Washington is sick of being just Dylan Washington's daughter so instead of following her father's footsteps and going to Yale Harper decides to go to Harvard

Harper Washington is sick of being just Dylan Washington's daughter so instead of following her father's footsteps and going to Yale Harper decides to go to Harvard. 'Frienemy' and lifelong crush BJ Jacobs enters her life and everything is turned upside down.

This is Book #3 in the NY Style Series. You don't have to read the books in any order however chronologically this book is after #1 - Lift Guy & #2 - For The Love of Food.

© 2017 Jessica Morel MR WASHINGTON'S DAUGHTER

All Rights Reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical without express written permission from the author. This includes the book cover. With all other images the credit goes to the rightful owner.

I apologise for any spelling or grammatical mistakes. I would love your feedback but please keep the comments clean. Any rude and distasteful comments will be deleted.

THANKS FOR READING!!

Please don't forget to vote! and Follow me to check out my other stories. @JessicaMorel0

TEASER!
I stop in the doorway of the kitchen. Crap. BJ. Shirtless. Cooking. BJ or Brennan James Jacobs is Amber and Mark's oldest son. He is mega hot. I mean like Calvin Klein model material. The thing is he has always been mean to me. Horrible. Like a real jerk. Then all of sudden when they visited New York a few months ago and he realised I had an arse and boobs he wanted to talk to me.

"Breakfast?" BJ's voice breaks through my voice. He is holding a plate full of pancakes out to me.

"Where are your parents?"

"At the restaurant. Breakfast?"

"And Lucas?"

"Grandma's place. Breakfast?"

"What?"

"You are slow in the morning." He says with a smirk. "Do. You. Want. Breakfast?"

"You can cook?"

"My father is a gourmet chef I think it would be a crime if I couldn't.  And you still didn't answer me."

...
Vote. Comment. Share.
Thanks for reading. Make sure to give me your feedback. Updates will be coming soon.
Enjoy!