Chapter 2

Roses pov
Jack and the twins got out. I was incredibly nervous. I could hear them all screaming at me. But it was now or never.

Cameras flashed before my very eyes. I looked down and I could immediately tell the twins didn't like it. They just squinted, smiled and waved. And stood close to me Jack not letting go of our hands.

We then made it to the cinema together and took our seats in the front row. Since Lilly and Jackson didn't have a seat each. They sat on either me or Jacks laps. They preferably choose to sit on Jacks now since they know I'm pregnant. And they don't want to hurt or 'squash' the baby. Fair enough. I turn to see Jack well interested in the movie. While both Lilly and Jackson crashed on either of his shoulders. I felt sick.

"Jack I'm going to the restroom quickly. I don't feel to well", he just looks at me.

"Is everything alright? Are you and the baby ok?", he asked. I then got up and immediately ran towards the bathroom. I then threw up in the toilet. The smell of the cinema was gross. And smelt of popcorn making my stomach turn. I then freshened up again and went out.

"Are you ok Rose?", Jack asked as I took a seat.

"No. The smell of the popcorn is making me sick", Jack just nodded, "but I'm ok. I'm fine. Besides this is the end of the movie anyway"

Jacks pov

The crowd erupted with a thunderous applause after the movie had finshed. Lilly and Jackson then woke up.

"What's going on daddy?", they both asked.

" the movie just finished. Come on", I then slowly slipped them off my laps. And waited for each of them to get their balance and yawn. Rose then took Jacksons hand and lead him out slowly. While I carried Lilly.

When we reached the doors of the cinema I could hear the crowds noise outside. I then put Lilly down then we walked out behind Rose and Jackson. Me and Rose then found a spot to leave the twins at.

"Congratulations Mrs Dawson!", the director said to her.

"Thank you sir for this wonderful opportunity you gave me"

"Well it's all my pleasure. I hope you will join us for the banquet dinner this evening. You and your husband, Mr Dawson", me and Rose just look at each other.

"With kind regards sir, we have Lilly and Jackson here with us", I said.

"Oh", was his only response.

"We couldn't get a babysitter in time. So we thought that they could come and have dinner with us"

"Well this is certainly no place for children to be running around. Plus i don't think their will be any room for them at the table. I'm sorry Dawsons. But you are aloud to still stay"

"It's quite alright", I replied to him then tugging Rose away.

"Fuck. what are we gonna do Rose?", I asked her in the next corner away from the kids

"I don't know Jack. I think I just want to go home. I'm tired I'm not feeling well. And I think I am starting to get a headache"

"Well alright then. I'll get someone to pull the car round. You go and get Lilly and Jackson", she nodded and went to them while I fetched the car.