"I'd like that" I said shyly. 

The smile on her face widened, then she leaned in and placed a gentle kiss on my forehead. I closed my eyes. Having her lips against my skin was the absolute best thing in the world.

"The fever is much lower today" Jade said tenderly as she leaned back.

"Explains why I feel alive for once this week" I chuckled.

"Yeah, maybe. But, eat your breakfast while I get dressed, will ya?" 

Jade attached her lips to my forehead again. After a way too short second, she detached them and walked to the wardrobe in order to get dressed for the day ahead.

Standing in front of the wardrobe, with her back facing me, she pulled the white Bambi shirt off her body and threw it in the laundry basket, then she dove into the wardrobe to get her uniform.

As she looked for it, I observed every inch of her body as I sipped carefully from my tea, thought she looked like one of those beautiful models in the magazines.

With curves on all the right places, eyes in a warm shade of brown, brown hair, plump lips, and gorgeous legs, she was hard to resist. It was hard not to look at her everytime she took her clothes off.

And even harder to resist now as she was walking around the room looking for the uniform pants, only wearing her uniform shirt unbuttoned and black Calvin Klein underwear.

"You know, I'd really like it if you just wore the uniform shirt and underwear every once and a while. You're so sexy when you're a little...underdressed" I said with a smirk. 

"Do you think I look sexy?" She laughed. 

"Absolutely. You're the sexiest person to ever walk this Earth" I said seriously.

"No, I'm not, you are" she smiled.

She picked up the uniform pants from the floor and put them on, then she zipped them up and walked up to the full-body mirror to inspect herself. 

"I think I'm ready for work. Will you come and say goodbye?" She asked as she turned around. 

Without answering, I put the tray aside and got up from bed. I intertwined my fingers with Jade's, felt the need to feel her touch before she left my side for the day. 

When we arrived at our destination, and she let go of my hand, I literally felt how the emptiness spread throughout my body. 

"I left an aspirin on the table with a glass of water. Take it before you go back to bed" Jade said. 

"I will. Thank you for making me breakfast, by the way" I said softly. 

"Oh, it was nothing" she smiled. 

"It was everything to me" I said, warmth lacing my voice. 

"Is that so?"

A small smile crept onto her face. While putting on the dark blue uniform jacket, which looked three sizes too big, she was still smiling as her brown eyes looked deeply into mine.

Once the jacket was on her body, she cupped my face with her soft hands and leaned in for a goodbye-kiss.

"I'll see you later, honey. Call if you need me, you know I'll come as fast as I can" she said.

"Yeah. Be careful" I said.

"Always am" she smiled.

"Have a good day, baby."

I kissed her soft lips one last time, then I reluctantly pulled away and watched when the love of my life unlocked the door and walked out, leaving me all alone in the city flat made for two.