Chapter 16

Aga's POV

"Where is she?"ako

I asked Jane as soon as I've reached the top floor. She looked back to me and stood up from her seat. I entered my office and she immediately followed.

"Umalis na po siya, Sir. But she left a letter."Jane

Napakunot naman ang noo ko at humarap sa kanya. She handed me a violet envelope and that's when I knew that it was really from her. I get it from her.

"Thank you, Jane."ako

She nodded and left my office. I sighed and looked down to see the violet envelope. I shook my head when I saw the letter R on the wax seal of the envelope and opened it.

I know you missed me, Aga. So, a glamorous welcome back to me! Don't worry, I'll see you soon, babe. I hope you're ready. Mwuah!

Yours,
~Rina

I made a deep exhale in frustration after I read the letter. I brushed up my hair using both of my hands and stared at nowhere. What is she doing here?

Lea's POV

"Ellaine, tumigil ka na nga kanina ka pa palakad-lakad! Nahihilo ako sa'yo!"ako

I glared at her pero siya ay ngumisi lang at lumapit sa akin nang may nakakalokong ngiti.

"Kaunti na lang talaga, Ma'am. Magiging okay na talaga kayo ni Sir. Nararamdaman ko!!!"Ellaine

I rolled my eyes.

"Alam mo, Ellaine, you already said that for five times now. Hindi ka ba nauumay?"ako

Siya naman ang umirap ngunit maya maya ay biglang sumeryoso kaya napakunot ang noo ko.

"Pero ano kayang meron at biglang umalis si Sir? Pakiramdam ko hindi meeting 'yun eh! Nagmamadali eh tapos... parang tense siya? Ay wait, i-text ko nga si Jane."ako

I creased my forehead with her assumptions. Kinuha niya ang cellphone niya sa bulsa at nagsimula nang mag-compose ng message.

"Paano mo naman nasabing hindi meeting 'yun?"ako

"Well... ikaw ba, Ma'am? Naging mag-asawa kayo so for sure you can read him. Saka malakas daw ang pakiramdam ng babae, 'di ba?"Ellaine

Lalo namang kumunot ang noo ko. Inalala ko tuloy ang pag-alis ni Aga kanina. Somebody texted him tapos maya-maya ay biglang nagpaalam. We didn't expect that since it was really sudden but he said that it's an urgent meeting so I didn't ask anything anymore. Ugh! Nakakabwisit 'tong si Ellaine lagi ako pinag-iisip.

"Ay wait! Ito na!"Ellaine

Sinimulan naman akong kabahan habang tinitignan siya na binabasa ang reply ni Jane. Ewan ko, I'm curious and at the same time kinakabahan sa hindi malamang dahilan.

"Oh my gosh."Ellaine

She momentarily glanced at me, with her widened eyes, then back to her phone again. My heart pounded so loud and that's when I leaned towards her.

"Why?"ako

She looked at me and gulped.

"Rina?"Ellaine

I blinked and moved backwards from her.

"W-what's with her?"ako

I asked while my chest is pounding in so much nervousness.

"Pinuntahan niya si Sir sa office."Ellaine

I opened my mouth but I wasn't able to say anything because.