Chapter 6

Lea's POV

I am just staring outside the window. We're now in the minibus going back to the hotel. Everyone saw what I did earlier so I understand why the atmosphere is kind of awkward.

"Ahm..."Loraine

She coughed and continued what she was about to say.

"Ang saya 'no? Since medyo maaga pa naman, ano'ng gusto niyong gawin mamaya?"Loraine

I just sighed and crossed my arms. I know I shouldn't slap him, but that was the thing that I want to do earlier. Maybe because I'm still carrying something heavy in me and it's time to release some of it.

"Netflix and chill, girl."Carol

"Ay, gusto ko 'yan! May maganda akong movie na alam! I swear magugustuhan niyo!"Pauline

"Ay, bet!"Loraine

Pagakauwi namin ay dumiretso kaagad ako sa kwarto at umupo sa kama. I made a sharp exhale and covered my face with my both hands. This is the reason why I don't want to be closer to him, again.

Aga's POV

I look at Lea's room as I closed the door of mine since magkatabi lang naman kami ng kwarto, and I guess hindi pa rin siya lumalabas.

"Sir, gusto niyong juice?"Nikky

I looked at her who's beside me dahil galing siya sa kusina.

"Thanks, Nikky."ako

I smiled at her after I got the juice that she's offering me. She smiled either then we both sat on the couch.

"Walang anuman, Sir."Nikky

She sipped on her juice then looked at me again.

"Masakit, Sir?"Nikky

I chuckled then shook my head.

"No."ako

Hindi naman talaga masakit. It actually feels numb when she slapped me.

"Kasi... mas masakit dito?"Nikky

Then she point out her heart so I nodded and faked a smile.

"I don't think she can forgive me."ako

I said in a lower voice while staring at the glass of juice in my hand.

"Wala naman kayong kasalanan, Sir."Nikky

I shook my head.

"Actually, this is all my fault."ako

She didn't answer so I looked at her then there I found out that she's pouting.

"Don't blame everything to yourself, Sir. Hindi niyo naman gusto ang nangyari."Nikky

I just chuckled then started playing the glass in my hand by moving it in circular way kaya rinig na rinig ko ang pagtama ng yelo sa baso.

"I know. I didn't want to. But I should've done something para hindi kami umabot dito."ako

"And you've done something, Sir. She just... doesn't want you to do anything like what she did."Nikky

I was about to say something again when Loraine barged in.

"Hey, guys! Nood na tayo!"Loraine

Kaagad naman silang nagpuntahan dito sa living room. I smiled because I can see that they're enjoying our vacation. My team is really hardworking at ganoon din naman ang team ni Lea ayon sa nakikita ko kaya alam kong deserve nilang makapagpahinga kahit papaano.