chapter 2: meeting Midnight

Toothless POV

I see the black figure.

suddenly the figure vanishes, but I see where it's headed downward to dragon island.  I keep my eyes on the black figure until it lands and sends a plasma blast that almost knocks off hiccup . I am mad and send a plasma blast that hits the figures wing.

it lands near the beach I fly down there as fast as I can to let hiccup and me examine the creature when we finally get down there I realize its a night fury.

Midnight POV

After getting my wing damaged by another dragon I land on dragon island and try to fly but my wing is badly damaged and I lay on the soft sand then I see the dragon that was chasing me I look up to see another night fury, hi I say shyly to the dragon.

"my name is midnight and why in the freaking world did you hurt my wing" I growled at him.

"my name is toothless and I hurt you because you almost knocked off my rider" he says in an angry tone.

I didn't mean to but you made me I had to defend my self somehow. I growled

just let my rider help you and and you'll be fine.

fine I hiss

the rider examines my wing and quickly heals it.

I bow my head to thank the rider.

thank you toothless I growl.

your welcome he growls back 

come on  toothless the rider says and ushers me and him to the sky in direction of Berk.