20

The sound of a noisy bus didn't bother Brendon at all with the comfortable feeling of Ryan resting against his side. The two tired boys were comfortably sitting in silence as the bus moved on to where they would be staying for the weekend.  Everything was so calm, which is rare for a bus full of high schoolers. 

;

Once everyone was all settled into their rooms.  The night was pretty much theirs.  Ryan, Brendon, Jack, and Alex just spent the night sitting around and chatting in their room. 

Though the camping trip was all fun and games, since school is school there was a "lights out" time.  Which in reality, wasn't so horrible, just gave Ryan and Brendon more time to cuddle and talk about absolutely nothing at all.

Eventually, an odd conversation about the entire universe came up.  Which is one of the best things to talk about at midnight with your almost boyfriend.

"You think in some alternate universe we might not even be having this conversation in the same room?"  Brendon asked, noticeably out of it.  Waking up at the ass crack of dawn and benign up late does its toll on everyone.

"Probably," Ryan whispered, also out of it and very tired.  "Who knows, maybe somewhere, a million light years away, we're sitting in the same room but we're dating or something. Fuckin wild." He added, earning a small laugh from Brendon.

"Wouldn't that be great."  The shorter boy said, wrapping an arm around the taller.

"I bet it would." Ryan replied. Letting out a yawn and leaning closer to Brendon.

;
>>>
I'm prolly not gonna do more written out chapter bc I'm rlly Bad™ I hope this was decent enough :///