Chapter 1

3rd person Pov
With the young Justice league team
~September 10 2008. Noonish.~

The team were doing there usual Wally and robin were playing video games, Artemis was shining her arrows, Megan and Connor are in the kitchen, and Aqualad was just watching his team.

The computer announced,"batman 02," They all look over to him.

"He batty what's up?" Robin asked.

"Don't call me that. Me and the league have decided that you all will be going to the same school... With that I have decided to let you know who me and robin are." Batman said. At the last part he pulled down his cowl and robin hesitated but removed his sunglasses.

"You guys are Bruce Wayne and Richard Greyson." Wally screamed excitedly.

"Yes now calm down. I paid the tuition for you all beside Dick and Artemis who is already in. You will all be attending Gotham acadmay. No real reason why though." Batman announced as he we heard the zeta tube announce him leaving.

"Okay now what?" Wally dick and Artemis.

"I guess Artemis and Megan will go get there new school uniform and you guys will come with me to do the same." Robin said surprising Wally.

"Uniforms?  Nope not going can't make me." Wally said.

"Come on walls it will be nice having a few mor friends at school." Dick said with a light smile. I only 2 there any how. Robin thought.

"Hey robin before we leave may I talk to you?" Artemis asked robin.

Robin's Pov.

"Sure."  I said un surely. We walk away from the group.

"I'm soooo sorry i was bullying you... Well your secret ID. I'm not going to do it anymore I swear. " Artemis sad sadly.

"No. Don't that will give my secret identity away to easy." I said smiled and walked back to the group with her. "Okay let's go. I'll stop on are way there a get us all some money.