Chapter Thirty Two

Hours earlier

South America, Colombia

He walked into their secret base with Confidence and a determined purpose. He wore no smiles and he made none of his usual silly jokes,

he scurried through the super advanced base filled with intelligence from all corners of the room.

"Why didn't anyone tell me of the attack in Doha and why did I have to hear about Janice and that meddling bitch being still alive and how the hell did she escape?"

"She had help?"

"From?"

"The same people that ransacked Santa's aunctioning"

"Any info on her whereabouts?"

"Negative sir but we do know the 'Doha team will be touching down in Auckland at 16:00 GMT, we have men on the ground to pin a bug on her, she's the only one we were able to identify from the cams" Ji's image appeared on the large screens.

"The Asian who jammed the systems?"

"Affirmative"

"Get it done, and somebody get Vladimir on the phone!"

He screamed.

Moscow Russia

Vladimir Ivanov was a slim, not so tall man with a scar across his left cheek from the left side of his lower lip to his ear and that amounted to his scary personality. He'd once served as a General in the Russian Army till he was discharged dishonorably thanks to his dependency on drugs and alcohol. He had been forced into the army by his father who was once a general, he, Vladimir at the time was sniffing lines and dealing, in order to cover up his sons true life he pushed him into the army and was his watchdog till he passed away. Vladimir stayed and rose up quickly thanks to his manipulative, uncaring yet tactful nature, it was in his blood to lead, he commanded respect using the element of fear and he got whatever he wanted. He joined alliance with a few friends who introduced him to the Cartel, he partnered with them and that was the beginning of a large drug alliance. They were known as the drug lords.

As one of the richest and powerful men in Russia, he'd built his empire on bloodshed and drugs. He never got married and never had any kids. He'd had an accident that rendered him sterile when he was twenty eight and for him it was good riddance, he never wanted kids anyway.

Vladimir was in his Rublyovka Mansion having fun in his pool with two ladies he had brought home from a party he attended the previous night, when a servant walked up to him with a phone on a platter.

"It's the Senator sir"

Of course he knew who the Senator was. He picked up the phone, put it to his ear and said;

"Senator Jenkins.......yes.....yes......leave that to me, I will handle it, and as for the goods, they're already on the way to the warehouse, we should receive word in 3 hours........great, that's just great" He grinned and hang up.

He walked out of the pool.

"Come on girls, get dressed, we need to go, I have business to take care of"

The two reluctantly got out, picked their clothes and followed him. He sent them both away with cheques and smiles. Then he whispered to one of his body guards, his most trusted.

"Do you have her?"

"Yes sir"

"Did she talk?"

"No, we've tried all we can"

"Try what you can't then, I don't care how you do it, but make sure she talks"

"Yes sir" The man in black walked away. Vladimir, grabbed a towel, tied it round his waist and grabbed a cigar.

It was a good day for him. He grinned.