Epilogue : A Start of Forever

Epilogue guys! 5 to 6 years after what happened on their First Anniversary Escapade! :)

For Reel or For Real: A Love Story

Epilogue

“Sarah and Gerald created a stir once again after the later admitted in an interview that he gave Sarah a diamond-studded infinity sign promise ring. This is to dispell the speculations that they are engaged or more even, they got married. Sarah is always seen wearing the controversial ring on her Sunday night appearances but the Pop Princess refused commenting about it. Gerald said that the promise ring was his anniversary gift to Sarah and he demanded not to elaborate what in particular the promise ring is about.”

Four years has passed and the relationship of the two celebs is still untarnished, there may be occasional controversies hitting the two but it wasn’t enough to rescind their love for each other. They got paired to different actors and actresses and became very successful on their respective careers.  Gerald was effective as an actor. He became his network’s top leading man and worked on various top rating TV series and a number of hit movies. He is regarded as one of the best actors of his generation proven by his sweeps of major acting awards from different award given bodies. He maintained his status as a top celebrity endorser and became the face of numerous ad campaigns.

Within the four years of their relationship, Sarah continued to aim for higher ground. She made countless movies, albums, concert tours and TV shows. Sarah became last year’s top earner among celebs because of her phenomenal success as a celebrity endorser in addition to the mentioned projects. Her tandem with Gerald shined even more when the couple made two more movies, this time as an official reel and real life couples; both of which were blockbusters and earned no less than 150 million pesos each. Sarah had a share of international limelight too when she was given a chance to release an album in the US. The album was considered a hit and was praised by critics and fans all over Hollywood. She toured the US with other prominent artists and had her own Asian tour to promote her album.

A year after, the couple made a big buzz again when a news item came out about them getting engaged. Gerald proposed to Sarah during their 5th anniversary dinner. The Pop Princess was overwhelmed when the hearththrob gave her an allegedly 3 million peso Cartier ring while their beloved family members and close friends were present. The two later confirmed the said news and officially announced that they are engaged and the wedding will take place a year after.

The two continued separate winning streaks for their respective careers. Even with the advent of their nearing wedding, they managed to produce hit movies and TV shows separately. A report stated that Gerald acquired a purportedly 20 million peso townhouse in the Fort while Sarah was able to secure an alleged 30 million peso house in Tagaytay which would serve as their vacation house after the wedding.

The two stars continue to become a good role model to everyone, most especially kids. Both stars are Anak TV Hall of Famers awardee and maintained their spotless image in front and behind the camera. The celebrity couple is known for their charity works and various advocacies which help sending children to school and giving aid to kids with cancer.

Less than a year after the couple made their engagement announcement, the most awaited wedding took place in a church somewhere in Batangas. The wedding was solemn and is limited to their family and close friends. Many consider it as one of the best Pinoy celebrity wedding for the reason that both celebs are superstars and the public has seen how their relationship grew and flourished. ABS-CBN got the right to cover the special event and became the highest rated wedding coverage that the network did.

 The couple spent their honeymoon in a Carribean cruise for almost 3 weeks and came home afterwards to continue the projects they left.  Eight months after the said wedding, the star couple made another big announcement. Gerald told The Buzz that Sarah is two month pregnant and showed the ultrasound image that they got. A video clip was played during the same interview showing Sarah having her ultrasound checkup and thanked everyone for the support of their fans and all the people behind them. Everyone was ecstatic about the news, endorsement lined up for the couple’s baby and Jollibee (the fastfood chain that Sarah and Gerald have been endorsing for years) got the first nod from the star couple.

Sarah gave birth to a very healthy baby boy; the baby’s baptism celebration was also solemn and star-studded. Sarah and Gerald couldn’t thank God more for all the blessings that they got; they remained humble and simple despite the fame, money and success that they received.

Both celebs started out as promising stars; they managed to get out of the pairings that showbiz has insisted them to be with and established themselves as solo artists. They found themselves as co-workers that blossomed into something more than friends; and through the guidance and acceptance of their parents the two were able to be in a wholesome relationship despite the lure of fame and money of this industry. They bring out the best in each other and respected each other’s decision. As what many said, the two was destined together; but for me destiny is not the key to the success of these two lovely personalities. The love they have for one another and the good heart that they both owned has helped them stood the test of time. The couple has been a source of insipiration not just for their loyal supporters but to every Filipino as well.

From being the Robsten of Philippine Cinema, they have evolved to be the Brangelina of the Philippines but in the end, managed to be uniquely Ashrald; the reel and real life couple that differs from anybody else.

Thanks guys for all the support! I had a great time doing this fanfic! Till next time!:)