Can I Sleep? (VHope)

***ENJOY THE VIDEO ABOVE!! WHO DOESN'T WANT TO SEE HOW CUTE VHOPE IS TOGETHER??!! 

_____________________

"Hobiiieeeeeee" Taehyung yelled throughout the house

"Hobiiieeeeeee" Taehyung yelled throughout the house. They just got back from the studio, producing the song Save Me. Hoseok was tired and wore out. All that dancing he done, he just felt like sleeping. Taehyung on the other hand wanted attention. Hoseok, hasn't been paying his any attention because of the video shoot they had to do today, it takes days to make a music video. "Aishhhh, Tae what is" Hoseok says while throwing the pillow on his face and signing loudly. Seconds later, Hoseok jumped up scared to death because of the sudden movement. "HIIIII" Taehyung says smiling wide, coming in to a hug. Hoseok, slowly gets up and turn to Taehyung. "Tae....." Hoseok trails off. "Can I sleep? I'm tired as f*ck" Hoseok says gently as he rubs his eyes. He has to be nice to Taehyung because he knows he's sensitive. If he gets angry, it's irriating to get Taehyung back to his self. "You don't want to cuddle" Taehyung says while popping out his bottom lip. Hoseok sigh. "It's not that, I'm just tired, you know from waking up early and dancing. That sun really did get to me" Hoseok says yawning covering his mouth. "FINE THEN" Taehyung then stomped away from the bedroom. "GOD DAMMIT TAEHYUNG KIM" Hoseok yelled.

 Hoseok stomped to the living room and made eye contact with Tae. Tae turned around and was about to run off until Hoseok grabbed his arm and slammed him against the wall. Taehyung eyes was filled with regret and little hint of "yay I got his attention". Taehyung mind went somewhere else, but then got trailed out when he jumped from Hoseok slamming his hand against the wall. "Fuck, would you not"? Taehyung said while rolling his eyes. "You know you really are something huh, Tae. You got me f*cked up, sideways, up and down, possibly horizontal and vertical. I can't sleep worth sh*t." Hoseok says while clutching his knuckles. Taehyung tried to keep in a laugh. "You think this is funny? You really think this sh*t is funny Tae"? Hoseok added. Taehyung looked up at Hoseok and nodded his "no". Hoseok then kissed Taehyung with force. Hoseok bite his bottom lip for enterance. Their tongues fought for war but soon of course Hoseok won. Taehyung got so turned on, he couldnt't help but no hide it. 

Hoseok then started slowly grinding on Tae, making Tae look him in the eyes, he moved his face towards his. Taehyung could feel Hoseok breath brushing up against his face.  It was steady, but Taehyung's breathe was fast. He wanted more. Hoseok kissed his neck, left trails of wet kisses and gently placed a kiss on Taehyung's lips and then he walked away to the bedroom like nothing happened. "WHAT THE F*CK, YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE"?! Taehyung yelled once again. He walked to the bedroom where Hoseok was laying in bed. He had his eyes closed. (AUTHOR: That boy was really tired) "See how I feel, I need to sleep. You keep bothering me" Hoseok says with his eyes closed. "Fine, I'll let you sleep, but we will continue this later tonight" Taehyung says while walking out. "Sure thing baby" Hoseok smiled and secconds later he finally fell asleep.