Does he just not want to marry me?

          🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Tristan's POV:

"So son," Alpha -er, Malcolm -said handing me another glass of wine. "When are you making it official with Alaska?"

"Well Al-Malcolm," I began. "Its kind of complicated."

"How so?" He asked putting his glass down.

"Well we had a conversation about it earlier on," I sighed rubbing my neck. "She's been distant after that."

"What did this conversation entail?" Alpha said standing with his arms crossed. Man, who knew Justin would be scarier with the title now his.

"Well that's the thing. It was mentioned, but never actually discussed." I sighed as this wedding just became a big knot in my stomach.

"Why don't you just ask her?" Justin scoffed. "She'd follow you anywhere and its been evidently shown."

"Oh yes Alpha," I sneered. "Tell me how that worked with your mate."

Justin became rigid, jaw clenched as he held the glass to his lips. I knew I shouldn't talk back but sometimes he just gets on my nerves. Just because my mate is his sister doesn't mean he has the right to be such a jerk.

"Well all I know," Justin said calmly as he set his glass down. "Is that if I ever find my mate, I would marry her on the spot if she would let me."

"I don't know if I messed things up though," I sighed.

"Tristan we're guys," Al- er, Malcolm -laughed. "When do we ever get something right the first time?"

"Well I think I made her feel like I don't want to marry her."

"What did you say?" Justin asked, raising his eyebrow in amusement.

"We're mates, already married in spirit, already married in a sense. We are living together and we do everything with each other. Do you want to get married?" I said, once again feeling such regret and stupidity. Justin just laughed as he held onto the table.

"I don't know dude. I mean, I'm straight but I would marry you right after that," he laughed. Malcolm just laughed along.

"Listen son you just need to bounce back from that," Malcolm smiled. Then we heard commotion coming from the house.

"Women," we laughed. Then the music began.

        🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺🐺

Alaska's POV:

As we began marching down the grass as the white rose petals made an aisle, my stomach was in butterfly knots. I tried to smile to the best of my ability, knowing it was my sisters wedding, yet I just could not take my mind off of how everyone will react when they find out I'm pregnant.

How Tristan will react.

"Alaska," Liz smiled as I reached my designated spot. "I'm so nervous."

"Don't worry everything will be great," I smiled.

The moon shone brightly on Liz as if the Goddess herself was pleased with this union. Liz and her mate. Feeling as if they were the only ones on this planet yet they didn't care.

They were all they needed or ever could want.

I stared at Tristan, my handsome mate, under this moonlight. His earthy scent, the way his jawline is so sharp, the way his thick, wavy, black hair stopped just above his eyebrows. His tan skin was flawless under the moonlight.