Happy, Happy Birthday Baby

Jen climbed out of the shower and slipped into her robe. She sat at the vanity to lotion her body as Justin shaved at the sink. When she had finished lotioning Jen sat silently just watching him for a little while. He wore only a towel wrapped tightly around his waist, his hair was still damp from his own shower and she admired his well-maintained physique. Jen had made the trip to New York from LA the night before especially for Justin's birthday and they were getting ready for a celebratory dinner at the Chateau Marmont. 'I don't want to leave him' Jen thought. Knowing she would have to go home in a few days was ruining her good mood and she had to push the subject from her mind. She was not going to allow anything to ruin this night for Justin.

After a minute she got up and stood behind him, careful not to bump him while he had the sharp razor against his skin, and she looked at him in the mirror.

"Happy birthday baby" she said softly, kissing him gently on the shoulder.

"Thank you sweetheart." he replied, turning to face her, upper lip and chin still covered in shaving cream. The way he said 'sweetheart' still made her weak. She remembered the first time he had called her that. The wonderful day they had met.

He pulled her close to him and locked his hands together at the small of her back. Jen look into his eyes and felt a tickle inside. "You look like a really hot, half-naked Santa Claus" she said, her voice filled with desire.

"Oh yeah?" he said with a mischievous twinkle in his eyes. "Well you've been a very good girl and Santa's got a special surprise for you."

"A surprise for me? I love surprises!" she said playing along with his sexy game. "So uhm.." she reached between their bodies and touched him intimately, "let me have it, Santa."

Justin's body immediately responded to her touch and he had to pull himself back before he lost control and made them both late.

"Not just yet love. Later. I'll need time to give it to you the right way." His smile promised her things that made her blush and made her squirm against him as he kissed her lips, leaving shaving cream on her face.

"Mmm, I can hardly wait." Jen said with a wink. She swatted his rear end as he turned back to the mirror to finish getting ready.

*****************************************************

Justin pulled the black Mercedes into the parking lot of the hotel and stepped out of the car. He was dressed in a perfectly tailored, all-black suit that hung on his body without a crease or wrinkle, diamond cuff links [a gift from Jen] and polished black leather wingtips.

He walked around the car and motioned to the valet to step back. When Justin opened Jen's door, every eye turned to watch as his living dream stepped out.

Jen extended one long, lean leg and then the other and took Justin's hand as he helped her from the car. She was a vision. Her dress was a knee-length, strapless sheath in a soft cream color. It had a ruched bodice that cinched at her tiny waist and the flowing chiffon skirt was covered in hand-sewn Swarovski crystals. The material flowed about her legs and the subtle color of the dress complemented her tanned skin and made the blue of her eyes appear bluer than ever. Her hair was in a sleek updo with side swept bangs and tendrils that fell along her neck. She looked like a goddess and Justin's chest puffed with pride that this beauty was with him.

"You.Are.Beautiful" Justin whispered into her ear as he kissed her cheek and put her hand through the crook of his arm.

The way he looked at her made Jen feel precious and she basked in the glow of it.

She blushed and said "So are you."

They walked into the hotel to begin the night's festivities.