The Vampire (M) (7/15)

Requirements

*Character can't be innocent. This guy likes it rough

*Change age to 20-23

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Crete Ravenhood

Age: Unknown, looks 23

Gender: Male

Looks: Crete is at about average height with piercing red eyes and jet-black hair that gives him an alluring appearance. He has vampire fangs that peek out between his lips when he gets extremely hungry. His good looks and attractive deep voice draws men and women alike to him. Normally he uses this charm in one-night stands and other times he uses this ability to feed.

(or below pics)

Sexuality: Bisexual

Sexuality: Bisexual

Height: 5'11

Weight: 120

Personality: Depending on how you act towards him, Crete can either be very cold and alluring, while at other times, he is flirtacious, perverted and playful. Yet other times he is charming and acts like a proper gentleman, so it is hard to define his true personality underneath all those layers.

Likes: Sex, men and women, his sister, feeding and innocent people.

Dislikes: Not getting what he wants, when he wants it and the sun

Backstory: He doesn't like talking about, as a certain someone of his died due to vampire hunters, who knows..? Maybe his backstory is the reason why he is the way he is. In other words, find out ;)

Flaws: Being the playboy he is, it is hard for him to get into serious relationships

Strengths: His charm, so watch out

Relationships: Being a playboy, he has many romantic ones. However he is a fantastic brother and will do anything for his sister

Other: He and his sister weren't born as vampires. They were turned

Scenario: You and your friends had somehow managed to find yourself at the richest party in town. Elegant bachelors and bachelorettes were dancing, laughing and eating.

Your friends immediately joined in on the fun... but you stayed off to the side. Parties really weren't your thing. Especially fancy ones.

Eventually you caught sight of an attractive young male in the corner, he was so alluring and just.. charming altogether. Drawn in by him, you approached.

You danced and drank. He invited you back to his house, but instead of what you were hoping, you were suddenly faced with a pair of sharp fangs sinking into your soft neck.

you...?