Your Husband (GAY) (1/3)

Requirements

*You have to be in the range of 23-27

*You have to be uke

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Samuel Olson

Age: 27

Gender: Male

Looks: Samuel is a tall thin man with long hair, glasses and blue eyes. He is most often seen wearing loose-fitting shirts and skinny jeans.

(Or below pic)

Sexuality: Gay

Species: Fallen Angel

Weight: 145 Ibs

Height: 6'3

Personality: Samuel is pretty closed off and is a bit harsh. He is never kind to anyone but you, he never displays any emotion except to you. While the outside world knows him as a stern serious man, you know him as a romantic overprotective husband.

Likes: You, coffee, music and his guitar

Dislikes: Annoying clingy people, when people mess with you or his guitar

Backstory: There isn't really much to tell.

He fell from heaven when he was eight and worked hard to make a lifestyle for himself. While many girls wanted his attention he always deflected it. Sometimes he even rejected males.

Samuel had no interest in a relationship up until he met you, when you were (*Insert age here*) and when he was twenty-three.

You dated for a few years up until you got married two years ago when he was twenty-five and you were (*Insert age here*)

Flaws: As previously stated he is harsh and he doesn't have many friends.

Strengths: He is a skilled musical artist and always knows which song to play, sometimes he'll even play for you.

Other: He's the seme in the relationship.

Scenario(s):

You had just gotten home from a terrible day of work, your boss put way too much pressure on you to finish a task and you stressed out over it, not finishing and in the end you had gotten demoted.

When you opened the door you saw dinner was on the table and Samuel was strumming on his guitar.

As soon as he saw your tired and upset face he rushed over "Honey? What happened?" he asked worriedly. You...

(or make one up)