The Shy one {f} (5/8)

Requirements:

*Yeah, if you have like a twenty-something years old character, change their age.

*You have to be clueless about Miyako's brother. You can't just say straight off the bat that she is being abused. Become friends and establish your relationship first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Miyako Okarauma

Age: 16

Gender: Female

Looks: Miyako is a pretty short, busty girl, who is actually quite skinny and delicate. She tries to hide  her skinniness by wearing, slightly large form-fitting clothes. She has large doe-brown eyes and short wavy brown hair.

(or below pic)

Sexuality: Straight

Sexuality: Straight

Species: Human

Weight: 89 Ibs

Height: 5'1

Personality: Miyako is well... the typical shy girl at your school, she's very friendly and sweet. She loves helping others, even it puts her own life at risk. But, at the same time she likes to be quiet and stay to herself, away from other people. Miyako is also quite studious and is almost always seen in the school library during her free time. Plus, she acts adorable without realizing it.

Likes: The library, reading, tea, and warm cozy places.

Dislikes: The dark, glaring lights, smoke, and alcohol.

Backstory: Miyako was... well an unwanted child. A mistake. 

But, her parents agreed that they would take care of her and love her. Her brother who was 14 around the time was neglected and he grew bitter, moving out of the house when she was four or five.

However once she turned 10, her parents died in a car crash and since her brother was her only other relative she was sent to live with him. Now during the time Kyo (her brother) had fallen into drinking, drugs and smoking, turning him into a harsh person. Sadly Miyako started to get abused by her older brother and still puts up with it to this day.

Of course, Miyako is too scared to speak up about her plight as her brother has threatened to 'put her in a world of pain'

Flaws: As previously stated, Miyako is a shy girl and prefers to be by herself. Little social interaction causes her to get anxiety/panic attacks in certain situations.

Strengths: She is incredibly smart and is extremely talented in math and science.

Relationships: Miyako has never had a boyfriend, the only important people in her life were her parents. And, they're dead. Also she and her brother definitely do not get along.

Other: She is bullied by pretty much all of the sluts in the school.

Scenario(s):

You were a new student at Miyako's school and she was chosen to show you around. You arrived at the school with the knowledge of her name and nothing else.

As you walked up into the school, you saw a short girl with a nametag being teased by some slutty divas. 

You....

(Or make one up)