chapter 4

Asano's POV

Nagisa and I were walking to the cafe. I have everything planned. "I wonder what foods they have there," Nagisa said. "We'll see when we get there," I said. Nagisa smiled a bright, perfect, and beautiful smile that was absolutely adorble. He is so CUTE! "Nagisa," someone yelled from behind us. I turned to see it was Karma. I glared at him as ran towards us. "Hi Karma," Nagisa giving him a small smile. "What are you doing today," Karma asked my perfect Nagisa. "I'm on a date," he answered. "Really with who," he asked completely ignoring my presence. "With me," I said angrily. "Oh, hi Asano I didn't notice you there," He said. I grabbed Nagisa's hand and started dragging him away from the annoying red head. "Asano what's wrong," he asked with worry in his voice. "I don't want you hanging out with that jackass," I said. he pulled his arm away from me. We stopped walking. "Why," he asked confused. "He'll try taking you away from me," I said grabbing his shoulders. "Asano, no one is going to take me away from you," he said giving me a quick kiss. I smile at him and pull him into a hug. "Promise," I asked still hugging him as if my life depended on it. "I promiseb" he answered hugging me tighter. I smile a twisted smile. It's a good thing we were in a position that he couldn't see my face. When we broke the hug I smiled normally. Nagisa gave me a closed eye smile. Nagisa was the most beautiful person in the world. And I know I'm not the only person who thinks that. We finally made it to the cafe. Nagisa ordered a slice of blueberry pie and I ordered a coffee. "Here you go," said the waitress smiling at us. When she set my coffee down she gave me her number and winked at me. I was disgusted by this. I ripped up the piece of paper and throw it on the ground. "What was that piece of paper," Nagisa asked with a curious and adorable expression. "Nothing," I answered smiling at my perfect little blueberry. "Okay," he said taking a bit of his blueberry pie. "This is delicious. Here try some," he said putting the fork near my mouth. My face went red. I took a small bite. "It is good," I said, my face still red. When we finish we payed and left. We were walking to his house hand in hand. When we got there we said good bye and I left. I was walking home when I ran into someone I wish didn't exist. Karma the person I hate the most in the world. "Hello Asano, how was your date with Nagisa," he asked. "That is non of your business," I said. "Did it not go well," he asked with fake concern. "Non of your business," I said. "It was really a surprise when you said you and Nagisa were going on a date," he said. "What's so surprising about Nagisa and I dating," I asked. He shrugged and walked away. I can't wait to kill him. I walked home and went to my room. I love looking at all my pictures of Nagisa. I look at a picture of Nagisa getting dressed. I have multiple pictures of that. But this is my favorite because he is completely naked. I think of all the things I could do to him. I want to hear him calling my name. Begging for me to fuck him. I want to hear his beautiful moans and whimpers. I have very dirty thoughts of Nagisa if you can't tell already.

(I am a horrible writer and a bit of a perv.) (What is wrong with me? Why was my grammar so bad? Why was I such a perv? So many questions I ask myself while re-reading this.)