Chapter 2

Asano's POV

I was laying on my bed staring at the ceiling. Nagisa looked so scared of his mom. Why? I sat up and looked around my room. The walls were covered in pictures of Nagisa. I grabbed the picture I have sitting on my bed side table. It was a picture of Nagisa and I. I took the picture when I broke into his house when he was asleep. Before Nagisa confessed to me I kinda stalked him. I always have dirty dreams about him. I always want to touch him and claim him as mine. He is MINE and I know it. But I want to be his first and only. There is some problems tho. There is some people who want to TAKE Nagisa away from me. Like that stupid red head Karma. I see the way Karma looks at MY Nagisa. There is also that green haired bitch Kayano. There are more, but those two are the real threat to Nagisa's and I's relationship. I will have to get rid of them. I start thinking about how to get rid of them. Get them expelled won't do anything. Nagisa has their numbers. I guess I will just have to KILL them. I start laughing like a maniac.

(Next day)

Still Asano's POV

I was walking down the street with a knife in my hand. I was planning to kill that green haired bitch Kayano. I smiled thinking that if Kayano dies I have one less person to worry about. I saw her walking my direction. When she was walking past me I grabbed her and pushed her into a alley. I stabbed her repeatedly. Then I pushed her down on the floor a kicked her repeatedly in tell she stopped breathing. Now she knows that NAGISA IS MINE! I walked back home and clean Kayano's disgusting blood off me. Now I have to kill Karma and a few more people. And all of them will know that NAGISA IS MINE!