Part 33

I waited by the cafeteria entrance for Austin. We were going to eat lunch together. As I was waiting I couldn't stop think about what Austin said.

The war has just begun.

Taylor isn't going to stop until me and Austin are apart. But I know me and Austin can make it through this we just had to ignore Taylor and not let her get to us, we loved each other and no ones going to ruin what we have. And I'm going to make damn sure Taylor doesn't if its the last thing I do. I have to be strong and stand up to Taylor the more I let her walk over me the easier it will be for her to break us up.

I had been waiting for about 15mins now. Where is Austin? I know where his class is, its only 5mins away from the cafeteria so what's taking so long? Ugh I hope he didn't get in trouble.

''Who are you looking for?'' I jumped in surprise at the voice behind me, I was about to hit the hard tile floor I closed my eyes and braced my self for the impact.

But nothing happened, I opened my eyes to see Austin staring down at me, his arms were wrapped around me holding me tightly in his grip. We both stared into each others eyes not saying a word. Oh would he kiss me already. He smirked at me and leaned down, his plump lips touched mine and butterfly erupted from my stomach. Our lips moved in sync, I was finding it hard to breath the kiss was so perfect just like all the others. He pulled apart knowing that I needed to breath in some air. Stupid oxygen.

''I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you'' Austin said pulling me to a standing position

''If you do that every time you scare me I wouldn't mind'' Austin let out a little chuckle

''Come on I starving'' he grabbed my hand and pulled me inside the cafeteria, we grabbed our food and sat down at an empty table. We started to eat every now and then me and Austin would stare at each other, making each other laugh.

''So do you think I could come over and we could do homework together?'' I asked Austin. Austin laughed. Ugh his laugh was addicting.

''Both you and I know that we won't be doing homework'' I laughed because it was partly true. Austin joined in on my laughter but soon it faded and his smile turned into a frown.

''But I can't not tonight'' he said looking down at his food.

''Why not?'' I questioned

''Um because my mom is um......bring her boyfriend home so that we could have dinner together'' I looked at Austin confused

''I didn't know your mom was dating''

''Oh well she is now but she just wanted it to be the three of us so yeah'' he said not looking at me.

''Oh well okay maybe another time'' he nodded and got up.

''Well I have to go one of my teachers wants me to make up a test I'll see you later''

''Um okay'' Austin through his food away and walked out of the cafeteria without a kiss or a hug.

He's acting weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Question/Answer

How did you find out about Austin Mahone in the first place? (Vicks011)

I was on instagram and I went to the popular page and saw one picture with Austin in it. I had no clue who he was but I wanted to know more about him, so I basically stalked his instagram and then his youtube. The first video I watch of his was  the cover ''With you''. And the rest is history.

 How exactly is Taylor so sure she can ruin them? (The_Never_EndingPain)

Idk you'll just have to wait and see ;)

How do you get your ideas for the chapters? (iloveaustin7)

Usually I'll be laying in bed thinking about things and then an idea will come to mind and I'll use it. Strange I know but it does help. Hahah

Well those were all the questions. I hope you liked them. hahah

AND I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

COMMENT AND VOTE <3