part 23

I woke up the next morning to see that I was laying on the floor. I felt someone's grip on my waist I turn around to see a sleeping Austin. Then all the memories of last night came flooding back. For the first time in years I saw my best friend again. I saw the true Austin Mahone. I looked at Austin again seeing him at piece made me smile, his hair fell over his eyes and his lips in a thin line but they looked so kissable. I ran my finger over his lips, Austin smiled.

''I see your checking me out now huh?'' Austin spoke with his eyes closed.

I blushed at that statement this whole time he knew I was staring at him, not good. His eyes fluttered open showing me his beautiful hazel eyes. I looked down so that he didn't see me blush.

''Aw don't look away I like it when you blush.'' I blush more at the statement. What the hell was going on with me? I tried getting out of is grip but it only tightened, I looked at Austin to see him smirk.

''Please can I go to the bathroom?'' I said trying not to look into his eyes. He parted his arms away from my waist, I stood up and walked towards the bathroom. I had finished my business now I was just looking at my self in the mirror. What now? I asked myself. Was me and Austin now friends? Will things now change because of what Austin said? All these questions that I didn't have the answers to. I walk out of the bathroom and back to Austin's room but he wasn't there. I walk down stairs but stop when I here talking. It was Austin but who was he talking to.

''Yeah I was going to try to tell her but I'm super nervous'' Austin said. He must have been on the phone.

''You don't understand how will she react when I tell her, this is scaring me and I really don't want to lose her.'' Austin sounded worried who was he talking about though.

''Yeah but um I'm going to let you go man bye.'' And with that there was no more talking I walked down stairs as if I hadn't heard anything.

Austin saw me and smiled. I smiled back.

''I'm um making breakfast so yeah I hope you don't mind'' he said a nervously. I giggled

''No I don't mind'' he smiled and started getting the food out.

But I couldn't stop thinking who was he talking to and what feeling was he feeling and who were they towards? Hopefully they weren't towards me because I could never love Austin.

Right?

-----------------------------------------------------

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!!!!!

2014 IS GOING TO BE FUN!!!!!

SORRY FOR SHORT CHAPTER BUT THERES PLENTY MORE TO COME.

ALSO IM FOLLOWING ALOT OF YOU GUYS ON TWITTER SO COME JOIN THE FUN DONT BE SHY<3

VOTE : 100

COMMENT: 10