Part 8

Saturday had came pretty fast and to tell you the truth I wasn't ready at all. I was really nervous I know what your thinking why? I don't know, I'm scared that he's going to do what he's been doing for the past 5 years and that's make my life miserable. But I tell myself to not worry about it if he dose then he dose.

I put on some comfortable clothes I'm not trying to impress him that's the last thing I'm trying to do so I put on some sweat pants and a pink sweater from Victoria secretes and some vans. I went down stairs and told my mom bye and walked to my car.

On my way there I just try to calm myself down to not think so much about what I'm about to do. As I pull up to the library I see Austin's red Range Rover thank god he's hear I didn't feel like waiting for him. As I walked into the library I look around and search for Austin. When suddenly I hear a couple laugh it was loud enough for the libaren to shhhh them, I look towards the couple laughing and guess who I saw? Ding ding ding you guess correctly Austin, Bill tell are contestant what they won. I look at him with disgust I start walking over to them as I stood in front of them they were still laughing.

"Can we start, so I can go home I don't have all day." I say rudely

"Who she and what crawled up her ass?" The blond girl said

"I'm Ava and the same thing that crawled up your ass is what's up mine so if you don't mind, why don't you shut the fuck up and leave" I say with a fake smile on my face.

And with that she left not even saying good bye to Austin. I quickly sat down and writing down facts about Austin. I've know Austin for a long time and when we were friends we always told each other things that no one else knew. Knowing Austin he probably forgot everything about me.

"What are you doing?" Austin asked

"Writing down things" I reply

With that Austin snatches my notebook out of my hand and starts reading it I get up and try to grab it but he just pushes me away. Gosh I need to work out more I'm so weak. "Austin give it back" I whisper yell I can't yell in the library grrrrr. "No" Austin says

I keep reaching for my notebook until I can't any more. Oh I give up I sat back down and just wait until he's finish. "Wow you still remember these things?" Austin asks "Yes now give it back" he shakes his head no and smirks. Have I told you how much that smirk annoys me. Austin then just looks at me, I try to not look at him but just knowing that he's looking at me makes me uncomfortable. "What Austin?" He them smiles gosh he's weird.

"I like how I make you nervous." He say "What! You do not make me nervous" I say he looks at me and smirks again, oh no nothing good happens when he smirks. He gets up and walk over to me as soon as he's close enough he does something that make my breathing heavier. He sits down next to me and looks at me I stare back into his hazel eyes and wait for him to make a move. That's when he grabs my hand and rub tiny circles on the outside of my hand. I look down and then up to see his eyes still on me. Stop him Ava stop him from touching you. He has coddies ewwww. But I don't stop him I sit there and let him hold my hand why? I don't know. We stare into each others eyes for what seems like forever. My hand has started to sweat my heart beating fast, then suddenly Austin starts to lean in I just sit there shocked. NO!

I quickly push away and ripped my hand of his grip. He looked at me and smirked. Oh no he just proved his point with that he stands up and walks back to his seat and write things down. While I sit there completely dumb founded.