Part 15

I woke up the next morning feeling relaxed. I turn around and feel someone's warm body against mine. Gosh this is comfortable and cozy but who is this, oh how I wish it was Zac Efron. I open my eyes to see a sleeping Austin. OMG! He had his arm wrapped around me and really tightly and the other one wrapped around my thigh which is tangled up with his legs. Oh this is not good how did he get in my room I thought I locked the door.

I try to get out of his grip but its impossible every time I move his hold on me gets tighter. Let go you jerk! I see him move around a little until his eyes open he looks down at our position and smiles. Creep.

"Good morning cupcake." He says while holding me even tighter. I have to say I kind of like the way he's holding me. What No you don't, this is a very disturbing position. I pull away again but he holds on.

"Oh come on cupcake last night you were cuddling me like I was a teddy bear now you want to let go I don't think so." He says with a smirk this time.

"We'll I was sleep and I didn't know you were here, why are you in my room any ways?" I say rudely

"I want to make sure the monsters don't get my beautiful girlfriend." He smirks at me again.

I don't even make a comment I just get out of his grip finally. But when I do I fall on the floor with a thump. I don't even fell like getting up so I just lay there. I see Austin look down at me and laugh.

"Well are you going to get up?"

"Are you going to get out?" I question him.

"No."

"Then no." I cross my arms around my chest and stare at the ceiling. I see Austin smile so I turn and face the wall, why can't he just get out. I then feel a hand rub against my thigh.

"Austin if you don't get your hand off me in 3 seconds I'm punching you in the face"

"I'll take my chances." With that I punch Austin but not in the face in the shoulder because he moved slightly. That's when he decided to let me go I hurried and got out of his grip. I walked to my door and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see that I looked a mess. Oh gosh I hope Austin didn't notice.

Wait what! What am I saying why should I care if Austin see me like this? I shake my head and start to brush me teeth. As I'm brushing my teeth I see the door slightly open. Its Austin. I look at him with a questionable look but he says nothing. I finish brushing my teeth and when I look back into the mirror I see Austin was now entering the bathroom. He closes the door and locks it behind himself. I look at him still questioning what he's doing I was starting to get scared what in the world was he going to do.

Help me.