~Amour~/~Insectivore~

⚠️WARNING⚠️

Don't own anything except the beautiful plot, Multilia and random people.

~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's view

"THEY'RE ALMOST HERE ASH! WAKE UP!"

Here we see a girl trying to wake up her boyfriend.

"But Serena! I'm sleepy *yawns*"

Ash got up from his beautiful bed and stretched his arm out but only got hit by a t-shirt.

"Put these on!" Serena said while running around trying to find two certain Pokemon.

"Gee...." Ash muttered.

Now you might be asking how Ash and Serena got together. Easy, let's go to the flashback world!

~~~~FLASHBACK NO JUTSU~~~~

"S-Serena!"

Ash panted while looking at his Serena.

'Wait....my Serena?!' Ash blush at his thought.

"Yes Ash?" Serena looked at Ash while imaginary question marks appeared above her head.

Ash took a breathe.

'Inhale, exhale.' Ash thought while calming himself down.

"CANYOUGOOUTWITHMEPLEASE?!" Ash shouted fast.

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

"No idiot! That's not how you're supposed to say!"

Here we see three girls and one boy hiding behind a bush while looking *cough* stalking *cough* Ash and Serena.

"Calm down Mallow!" A blue haired and light blonde haired girls tried to calm a certain green haired.

"Never!" Mallow whispered shouted while biting the handle of the binocular that she was holding.

"How did I get end up with you three?" The boy mumbled but quietly shut his mouth when he saw the girls glaring at him.

"Because Kaki, we need you for something." Mallow whispered while the other girls grinned evilly.

Kaki gulped in fear.

~~~~Let's go back~~~~

"H-huh?!" Apparently Serena knew what Ash said even though it was fast.

Poor Serena, and the next thing you know, she did one thing that would make Ash panic.

She fainted.

With a lot of red on her face.

"S-Serena!" Ash luckily caught Serena and they both landed on the ground.

But......they accidentally kiss.....again.

Ash fainted too with swirly circles in his eyes and a visible blush.

~~~~Meanwhile~~~~

"Good! They fainted! Now Kaki!" Mallow turned to her slightly afraid best friend.

"W-What?" Kaki asked with a bit of nervousness in his voice.

"You're going to drag Ash back to his house while Lana and Lillie will drag Serena to Ash's house." Mallow grinned evilly while Kaki sweat dropped.

'I just cowered in fear only to drag Ash?!' Kaki thought sadly.

"Let's go!" Mallow shouted and raced out of the bush and grabbed both of Ash's and Serena's arms up.