Welcome to Alola!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I don't own anything except the plot!
And AMOUR HATERS! RACK OFF MY BOOK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's pov

"It's amazing!"

Serena looked out to her window and saw beaches and islands.

"Look guys! We're here in Alola!" Serena said to her Pokemon who rushed in next to her to see the place.

"Delphox!" Delphox said in an exciting way.
The other pokemon nodded in agreement.

"Ready to see him again Greninja?" Serena said as she looked at the frog Pokemon.

"Gren!" He nodded.

"Attention passengers! Please buckle up in your seats and prepare for landing! We've reach in Alola!" The speaker buzzered.

"Well then guys! Inside the pokeball please?" Serena asked the Pokemons who nodded there heads.

"Everyone! Return!"

One by one, the Pokemons returned to their rightful pokeball.

Serena sighed and plopped down in her seats and buckled up.

<><>~~TIME SKIP CAUSE I'M TOO LAZY~~ <><>

The plane landed safely and the passengers, including Serena, picked up their bags and lined up to get out and smell the fresh breeze of Alola.

All the passengers left except Serena who pulled sylveon and Delphox out of their pokeball.

Sylveon wrapped her ribbons around Serena's hand while Delphox carried Greninja's pokeball.

'I sense love~!' Serena thought as she giggled and waved goodbye to the flight attendant who smiled happily at her.

She went outside the plane and smelled the Alolan breeze.

"So peaceful." She said to herself and walked towards the baggage claim.

She got her red and pink suitcases and walked around the airport trying to find someone who was supposed to be waiting for her.

She sighed.

'I'll bet she's late again' she thought.

"Serena!" She turned around to find someone who called out her name but was greeted by a blur of green hair.

"Hey Mallow!" Serena said to her upbeat friend.

"Stenee!"

Serena gasped as she looked at the grass type.

"Bounsweet? Is that you?" Serena asked the Stenee.

"That's her Ser! She evolved a couple of weeks ago when we um.....uh.....long story short, to search for a rare ingredient for my soup!" Mallow scratched the back of her head while nervously chuckled.

Serena looked at her with her 'Really?' Face.

Mallow just chuckled and dragged Serena out of the crowded airport while their Pokemons followed in suit.

They finally got out of the place out of breath.

"Come on Serena! We're staying at my house! My parents will be glad to see you again!" Mallow said excitedly while running.

Serena giggled while sylveon untied her ribbons to let Serena run after her overly excited friends while their Pokemons anime fall and got back again, running after their trainers.

They reached a house with a hint of cinnamon roll smell.

"Hmm~........what's that beautiful aroma?" Serena asked as she smelled the air again.

"Aha! That's my dad cooking' " Mallow said as she opened the door.

"*Modotte kimashita! With Serena of course!" Mallow shouted while helping Serena with her suitcase.

"*Okaerinasai!" Someone shouted in the kitchen.

The two girls came in the kitchen while the Pokemons played with each other.

"Hello again *Oji~San!" Serena said while looking at Mallow's father.

"Ahh! Serena! Welcome to Alola!" *Melo greeted his niece.

"Arigato for letting me stay here!" Serena said with a smile.

"Your welcome! Mallow! Show her around Alola!" Melo said to his daughter who now grabbed Serena's wrist and dragged her outside the house leaving their frantic Pokemons who now followed *cough* chasing *cough* them.

"Come on! Let's go and meet my friends!" Mallow yelled.

She stopped by the beach leaving a panting Pokemons and girl.

"Oops!"

Serena quickly recovered herself while the Pokemons dropped to the ground.

"Serena! Meet Lana!" Mallow quickly pushed a girl with blue hair in front of her.

"Ahh.....h-hello!" Lana stuttered.

"Nice to meet you Lana!" Serena greeted but before they could converse, Serena was once again been dragged by Mallow.

"Hopefully I could see him again"

<><><><><><>TO BE CONTINUED.......<><><>

Hey!

I was doing just fine before I met you!

*cough*

Anyways!

*Modotte kimashita means "I'm Back!"

*Okaerinasai means "Welcome Home"

*Oji~SAN means "Uncle"

*Melo- I have no idea what name is Mallow's father since I never continued the episodes yet. I gave him a name

Please

SLAP THE STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT DOWN!

Bye!

This is edited!

Words: 720