Why?/ Beach day!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT MULTILIA AND CHICO!

I DO NOT OWN ANY PICTURES!

-----------------------------------{}-------------------------------

Author's view

"Why do they want the necklace?" Ash asked the Pokemon.

"Well, for starters, the necklace can make Pokemons like the holder would think something then poof! Their made up Pokemon is alive!" Multilia explained.

"Really? Are you a made up one too?" Serena asked politely.

Multilia nodded and yawned.

"Say, can we sleep here? It's too cold outside for us to sleep." Multilia asked while stretching her tiny purple wings.

"Well, since we're going to protect the necklace, you're going to stay with me." Serena said while doing her closed eye smile.

Multilia and Hoopa happily nodded while the party people dispersed and head to their homes leaving Ash, Serena, Lillie, Sophocles and two (still) fainted people mainly named Mallow and Kaki.

"Good Night everyone!" Lillie said while going back to her home.

"Ja ne!" Sophocles and his Pokemon went back to his house leaving four people.

"I'll drag Kaki backed to where I stay, bye Serena, nice seeing you again!" Ash said while he's dragging the still fainted Kaki back to his staying place and Pickachu trying not to shock Kaki.

"Well then, I'll be dragging Mallow to her room." Serena muttered while motioning the two Pokemon to follow her.

They arrived at Mallow's room and Serena dragged Mallow towards her bed.

Mallow groaned slightly and grabbed her bounsweet pillow.

Serena giggled while sleeping next to Mallow while Hoopa and Multilia slept on Mallow's small beanbag.

~~~THE NEXT DAY CAUSE THE AUTHOR IS LAZY~~~

Serena woke up from the sound of Hoopa screaming, "HOOPA IS MUCH CUTER THAN MULTILIA!"

'What time is it??' Serena angrily thought while looking at the clock.

"3:00 am"

'ITS ONLY 3'O CLOCK!!" Serena shouted in her mind while banging her head on the pillow.

~~~~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~~~~

"Serena wake up!" Mallow shouted at Serena who groaned and fell off the bed but still sleeping.

"Neverrrrrrr~"

Was Mallow's reply from Serena.

"Come on or I'll make you Kiss Ashy boy again~" Mallow teased and threatened Serena who shot up back on to the bed.

"WHOA!" Mallow shouted while pointing accusingly at Serena.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!" Mallow once again shouted.

Serena looked like a zombie who got out from its tombstone, her eyes had bags underneath, her hair is sticking up and all in all, she looks like a cannibal who went on a killing spree.

"Well, long story short, two Pokemon wouldn't shut up in 3am and continued to argue on who's cuter." Serena angrily said while looking at Hoopa and Multilia who just whistled innocently.

"Anyways! The gang and I will be going at the beach for swimming! Wanna come?" Mallow said not wanting to have two Pokemon and one girl having an argument in her room.

"Alright, you two will come too wether or not you like it." Serena agreed while Hoopa cheered and Multilia just nodded.

"Alright ladies! Pack some stuff for BEACH DAY!" Mallow shouted the last two words while racing outside to get some stuff for the Beach day.

Serena and Mallow finished packing and went to the beach to find the whole group there.

Mallow and Kaki made eye contact and turned away blushing, Serena and Ash did the same except they just smiled.

"Alright! Girls and boys time to change!" Lana and Mallow shouted.

The boys went to the Boy's Changing room while the girls went to the girls cabin.

The girls finished first which is weird considering that they always thought that the boys would finish first.

THE GIRLS' SWIM SUIT!

(Except that Mallow's top is green not pink)

"Wow, I never thought that boys change late." Mallow muttered while the girls nodded in agreement.

Finally the boys came out making the girls sighed.

Ash wore a red and black swimming trunks. Kaki wore a red shoulder cut shirt with brown swimming trunks and Sophocles wore a Hawaiian (A/N don't blame me that I'm bad at describing things T_T) shirt and blue swimming trunks.

Ash and Kaki blushed at Mallow and Serena while Lillie and Lana was literally screaming aka fangirling in their heads.

"Hoopa thinks Ash kan and Serena kan likes each other!" Hoopa bluntly shouted earning a hard smack from Multilia even though she agreed with Hoopa's statement, Hoopa really needs to stop saying things bluntly.

"Let's ignore the two and send out our Pokemon." Serena sweat dropped and agreed.

"Come on out!" Ash and Serena shouted.

A series of Pokemon shouts flew by.

"Alright guys, we're in the beach so you can have fun!" Serena said at her excited Pokemon.

Ash did the same with his Pokemon and all of the group had a relaxing time.

Well, not at least.

"Team rocket found the twerps and the twerpette!"

Three people cheered and devised a plan to get the Pickachu, Hoopa and Multilia.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~TBC...~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MOSHI MOSHI MINNA~!

I'm back with another chapter.
So hope you like this and please.....

SLAP THAT STAR BUTTON AND COMMENT DOWN ANYTHING!

Byeeeeee!

Words: 846