~"Flashback"~/ Crash the Party Hoopa!

⚠️WARNING⚠️

I don't own anything except Multilia and Chico!

⚠️BEWARE⚠️

This is not edited sooooooo be careful with auto corrects and other thingy Ma jig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's view with the help of her idiotic sisters
(N1- I'll take that as a compliment N2- T_T worst sister ever N3- what are we doing again?)

"All right Braixen, help Sylveon to jump over the ice rocks"

Serena was practicing her performance while Ash and the others were inside the Pokemon Center.

"Good job Pamcham!"

Serena petted her panda like Pokemon while Pamcham just blushed from the compliment.

Braixen, Sylveon and Pamcham stopped what they were doing while Serena looked at them confused.

"What is it?" Serena asked her Pokemons, clearly not liking the situation.

"Braixen!" The fire type Pokemon used flamethrower towards a bush and it caught on fire.

"Braixen! What are you doing?!" Serena shrieked and ran inside the Center and found a water bottle then ran to the flaming bush and poured water above it.

"Owiiieeeeee" a voice can be heard behind the bush.

Serena looked behind it and gasped.

She picked up the two fainted Pokemons and rushed towards the center.

"Hello Serena! How ma-" Nurse Joy stopped what she was saying when she looked at the two Pokemons that Serena was carrying.

"Oh my! What happened to these two?! Nevermind that! Bring them in!" Nurse Joy rushed inside the clinic with the two unconscious Pokemon in her arms.

Wigglytuff ran after Nurse Joy while Serena stayed back and looked at Braixen.

Braixen looked down at the floor clearly sad of what she did.

Serena sighed. 'I can't stay mad at Braixen. I knew she was just trying to protect me' she thought.

"Don't worry Braixen, I'm not mad at you."

Serena walked over to her crying Pokemon and hugged her while Pamcham and Sylveon tried to comfort her.

"Braixen, braix!"

Braixen kept crying until she fell asleep.

*ding dong ding*

"Pokemon Trainer Serena, please get your Pokemon!"

Serena laid Braixen down in a couch with Pamcham who fell asleep as well.

Serena walked towards Nurse Joy and Wigglytuff who carried the two Pokemon they found earlier.

"They're in nice shape Serena!" Nurse joy said handing the curious Pokemon.

"Hoopa ask who are pretty lady and pretty ribbons?!"

*smack!*

"Hoopa! Be nice to our saviour and healer please!"