Perfection troubled by Mess (Prologue)

Hey my darling Abhigyans...

This is your Crazy buddy Mahii crazymahiz coming up with a new short story....

It's gonna be again a two shot story from my side with our favorite Abhi and pragya as the leads....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Almost completed 14 months successfully as a story writer....

Handled many plots and dealt with different story lines, different character sketches using our one and only Abhigya....

Words can't express my gratitude and happiness with the way you all showered your love towards me and the support you are giving to me is remarkable...

Never in my life, I have expected that I will write stories and all... When I joined watty too, I didn't expect this all will happen...

Never in my wild dreams too, I've imagined that people will read my stories, vote, comment and follow me .... This is such an unexpected dream come true moment for me...

When people text me saying that they like my stories, I feel out of the world... The love, the care, the support and the encouragement can't be explained in words....

All your love on me only made me to write more stories and Im successfully continuing my journey as a writer, irrespective of all the bashers and negative and heartless people, who are hell adamant to ill treat me by creating fake ids just to bash me alone.... Never bother about them, when I have a wonderful support from all of you...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

So,

Your crazy / mahii is coming up with a new story on Abhigya as a sort of thanksgiving for all the support you have given to me and a small gift from my side for being with me in all my ups and downs...

Here with a simple yet crazy story..

This is going to be a funny and humorous story purely meant only for entertainment and happiness....

Here comes the prologue of my new story...

Prologue:

What will happen if a perfectionist and a dedicated, professional person meets a messy girl who never cares for anything in her life and messes up, whatever she do???

What will he do, if she is made as his assistant and always creates troubles in his works and annoys him a lot???

What will happen, if she is not doing her work properly and always being careless and messing up everything irking the Mr. Perfection???

Will it become a hatred for troubling him or will it turn out to be a romantic love from his side on seeing her innocence????

Will it create any sort of irritation in his mind on seeing the girl's stupidity or will he fall for the crazy girl who is like a divine angel without any worries???

What will happen, if the girl has a secret mission to work with him and joined the job only to fulfill it???

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

A lot of questions right....

Any idea what roles they gonna play....

Hmm... Let's think which profession to choose....

What all professions your Mahii/ crazy has written already...

Already written two cops story... Two rockstars story.... Two lawyers story... King and Queen story... Rockstar, Don, Superstar, super model, TV actor, Businessman, business woman, Professor, Teacher, student... Huh...

What profession is left.... 😕😕😕😕

Oohoo...

Idea 💡💡💡💡💡💡

Why not we choose doctors???

Haan haan... I can hear you all...

What will be interesting, if both are doctors....

Why not we have a twist here????

Crazy's - crazywala spicy and Mahii's yummilicious twist...

Interesting right....

So, lets do one thing....

How about the story of a Perfect doctor and a messy nurse....

It's better na... 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

A Professional doctor and a carefree, flirty, happy go nurse....

🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿🌿

So, let's not waste the time...

Presenting to you...

My new short story..

Mr. Perfection Vs Miss. Messy ....

So, how is the title, cover and Prologue??? Is it nice??? Do you all like it???

This is going to be a funny and happy go story with many laughing moments and just gonna have only happiness...

As many are complaining too much these days, that I'm making them to cry and feel a lot, this is going to be a happy journey of our Abhigya filled with their trademark nok jhoks too... I will try my level best not to show any crying moments in this story....

I can't help, If you guys tears up because of laughing on seeing their silly, crazy fights... Even if the characters cry too, you will laugh for sure....

A lot of Abhigya nok jhoks are on the way....

And also my two more favourite characters of the show are also going to be part of this story....

Keep guessing and stay tuned....

Looking forward for all your love and support....

Will come up with the cast and teaser very soon seeing all your response.....

Expecting all your love and support in the form of votes and comments to continue this story...

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Looking forward and eagerly awaiting for your response....

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off...

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

With the cast and teaser....