Sorry

Karma's P.O.V.

Riiiiiinnnnnggggggg

Nagisa.

Why was he here?

I was the worst bestfriend you could possibly be.

I hurt him.

I made him cry.

Why...

Why would he come here?

He is probably here to tell how big of an asshole I am.

Yeah.

There can't probably be any other reason for him to be here.

Right?

Of course not,

he HATE me!

Tears begin to fall down my cheeks again.

Yeah, that's right, he hates me, he said so himself.

So he can't be here for another reason, he said so himself.

The last speck of hope disappeared from me.

Riiiiiinnnnnggggggg

I wiped the tears out of my eyes and got up.

I walked over to the door and took a deep breath before opening it.

I opened the door

and saw blue...

...

I saw a flash of blue before falling backwards and landing on the floor with a loud thud.

Oww.

I hadn't realised it, but i had closed my eyes in the process.

I slowly opened my eyes and all i saw was blue.

Sky blue.

My eyes widened when i realised what had happened.

Nagisa had jumped on me and was now laying on top of me.

He slowly lifts his head off of my chest and looks up at me...

When he lifts his head i feel empty, but when i looks at his face I'm frozen in shock.

He's crying.

Why... Why is he crying?

He should be angry.

Not sad.

Please don't be sad, please!

I can't bear to see you sad.

I would rather that you hated me with all of your being, that i would never be forgiven, than to see you... Sad!

I freak out when the tears keep rolling down his cheeks.

"Wh-Why are you crying? Please don't cry! Please don't! It's because of me right?!" I say, I cringe when I sounds desperate and my voice breaks.

He just keeps looking at me.

"Why?" He ask. "I-I'm..."

I look away and stutters. "I-I'm sorry!"

"sorry..." He finishes. I turn my head back, looking at him.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry! I'm SORRY!!!" He says crying, ducking his head and hiding it in the crook of my neck. "I really am sorry, Karma!" He muffles against my neck.

I just look shocked at him as he continues.

"I-I'm so sorry Karma, I'm sorry that I yelled at you, took all my anger out on you, sorry that I called you the worst friend in history..." His voice breaks as he says the last part. "I'm sure I can never be forgiven, a-and I don't deserve to be forgiven. B-But please, l-let me stay by your side, Karma!?"

You never had to ask me if you could stay by my side, it should be me asking you, Nagisa. I don't understand why you're apologising, you did nothing wrong. It was me who made you angry and called your mother all those things.

"W-why are you apologising?" I asked and continued when he stopped crying, looking up at me. "It's me who should be apologising, I-I made you angry and called your mother all those things. It's only understandable you reacted that way. O-Of course you would hate me, who wouldn't hate me?! I'm destructive, don't care about others, evil, a monster..."

SMACK

Nagisa looks angry down at me. I feel my cheek, he slapped me. I continue on with what I was saying.

"I even made my best friend cry!" I finishes with the sadness and regret leaking out of my voice. "You also think that, right? Of course you do, you slapped me after all. I'm nothing but a monster!" I say, looking at him, as i look at my prey. He looks down.

I laugh hysterically.

When I stop laughing. He takes a grip of my shirt, hands trembling. "No, no your wrong." He says body and voice trembling. "I didn't slap you because I think you're a monster."

"Then why, why did you slap if you don't think I'm a monster?" I say, voice monotone. There can't possibly be another reason right, maybe... No of course there isn't. How can I even hope that there is. I deserve this. I'm a monster.

"Why?!" He asks looking up at me, tears streaming down his face.

Why, why do I keep making him cry? I should just die. Even when I'm trying to understand, I mess the whole thing up. Please don't cry Nagisa, Please don't.

"I slapped you, because you called yourself a monster!" He yells at me. I just look up at him my eyes wide open.

"Y-You slapped me, because I called myself a monster?" I ask surprised, voice breaking at the end.

"Don't... DON'T EVER CALL YOURSELF THAT AGAIN!" Yelling at me, he continues. "DON'T CALL YOURSELF THAT, ever! You... You are not a monster nor evil. You... You do care about others, you just doesn't show it much. Of course you bare a little destructive, I can't deny that. But, don't ever call yourself a monster again!" He says softly. I just stares at him and I think that it's making him uncomfortable, because he's blushing.

"Karma, I-I..." He begins stuttering, blushing more and more. "I... You're not a monster and I believe that you do care about me. You also care about the other, you just doesn't show it. I-I care about you too, so please don't call yourself a monster. You aren't as destructive as you think, only a little bit." He giggles, then he continues softly. "You're also kind, you always help me and bear over with me." He smiles a soft smile, looking me in the eyes.

No, no that aren't true at all. I'm a monster, right? I'm destructive and I never help you, it's always you that are helping me. I should be glad that you bear over with me.

SMACK

My eyes widen. He slapped me again.

"Stop thinking that. You're not a monster!"

"But, I..."

"Please, please stop thinking that about yourself I can't bear to see it." He cries AGAIN.

I hurt him again... again. Made him CRY.

"Karma, I can't bear to see you like this and hear call yourself a monster, because you're not! I would never feel like this towards a monster, you know. I... Karma I... Iloveyou." He finishes fast.

I don't catch the last part, because of how fast he talked, but it doesn't matter anyway, because I'm a mons...

"I love you!"

My eyes widen and my thoughts came to a halt. I don't believe my ears. "Y-You what?" I ask slowly.

"I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U." He said, looking me straight in the eyes. "I know you don't love me back and I don't deserve your love, but at least let me stay by your side?" While he says it, he smiles softly at me.

I'm speechless. He doesn't understand. It's me who doesn't deserve his love, but yet, yet he loves me and is asking me for permission to stay by my side. Wait... He doesn't think I love him.

I reach up, my hand on his neck and pulls him down towards me. Just before I crash my lips on his, I whisper against his lips. "Baka, it's me who doesn't deserve your love!" His eyes widen and I crash my lips on his, closing my eyes.

Word count: 1248