Rain

Karma's P.O.V.

It's raining.

It just keeps raining.

I look out of the window.

Out into the rain.

I remember.

It was raining that day to.

The day everything began going down hill for me.

Flashback

It had begun raining just before class ended. My house was closer so Nagisa~chan and me went to my place. My parents wasn't home anyway, they're always on business trips, so we had the whole place for ourselves.

We played some video games, ordered some pizza and just had a great time together. Until...

We had ate the pizza and begun playing games again.

"Nagisa~chan, do you wanna stay the night?~"

"I can't, my mom would run amok if I did!"

"Aww, why not Nagisa~chan? Just tell her that we are doing a project for school."

"No, I can't!"

I suddenly get angry. Didn't Nagisa wanna spend time with me?

"WHY NOT? She don't even treat you well, and you would rather go home to that bitch and be her puppet than spend time with me?" I shout at him.

Nagisa turn off the game and look at me with blazing eyes. I can practically see the bloodlust surround him right now. I set my controller down and look at him, my eyes ablaze and bloodlust matching his.

"Don't call my mother a bitch, Karma!"

"I can call that slut what i want to!"

"Why you-" Nagisa stand up and yells at me. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU. WHY WOULD YOU CALL HER THAT, SHE'S MY MOTHER!"

I get up and walks towards Nagisa. "Look Nagisa, I'm sorr-"

"DON'T COME NEAR ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE MY FRIEND. I THOUGHT THAT I WAS MORE THAN JUST A TOY TO YOU. DON'T YOU DARE APOLOGISE NOW. I WILL NEVER FORGIVE. STAY AWAY FROM ME! GOODBYE KARMA AKABANE, THE WORST FRIEND IN HISTORY!!!"

I'm frozen. I try to say something, like it isn't true, that he isn't just a toy to me, but I just stand there mouth agape saying nothing.

I can see the tears well up in his eyes and beginning to fall down his cheeks. He turns around and whispers. "I guess I really meant nothing to you after all."  He says it so low that I just barely hears it and runs out the door.

I hear the door slam after him and it's first now I begin to understand what have happened.

I fall to my knees and begin to wail, tears cascading down my cheeks. I don't care about what people would think if they saw me now. I just lost my bestfriend. Just like that.

I cry, and cry for hours. When i finally calms down, my eyes are red and puffy. I look at the door, a tear escaping down my cheek. Nagisa...

Flashback end

I lift my hand to my cheek, it feels stiky and wet. I realise I have been crying.

I look out the window.

It stopped raining.

I sit there for a while, just staring out at nothing.

I see blue.

'Huh, of course i see blue, the sky is blue,'

I look at the sky it's gray.

Like it's mourning over something.

'But... If the sky are gray. Then... Where did the blue come from?'

I look out the window.

I focus on the blue.

My eyes widen.

'It can't be...'

'No...'

Outside I see the figure of someone I know very well.

Nagisa.

Word count: 579