"Please don't kick us out." Sehun murmurs into a pillow. I feel my defenses dropping immediately. The words thrown out when I went to see Kris, Luhan, and Tao surfaces in my mind. Sehun sat through hearing all of that, and then was here when I was taken. I have no idea what that did to him...to all of them.

And Kris was right.

I don't know how to defend myself. I could be dead right now. We all know it.

"Do you both plan on doing this all the time?" I ask quietly.

"Yes," Sehun mutters immediately.

"Okay...well maybe not both of us all the time, but one of us are going to be with you at all times."

Unable to comprehend the statement I grumble out a curt, "Whatever" before crawling into the bed between them. "I'm going to sleep first." Spreading out my body and shoving my face into a pillow I will my mind to shut off. It doesn't take much before a haze settles over me and my thoughts fade. The last thing I feel is Sehun playing with my fingers as I fall asleep.

**

When I wake up I find myself as little spoon to Chanyeol with one of my hands in Sehun's and his leg tossed over Chanyeol and I.

With all of the space in this bed...I'm really wondering how the hell they managed to still end up right fucking next to me. I can't say that I'm entirely upset by it though.

I feel protected.

Except for the faint glow of the moon and the garden lights through the open window, the room is dark. We slept way longer than I wanted to. I unwind from Chanyeol's arm and Sehun's leg and hand so that I can crawl to the edge of the bed. I set my feet on the ground and rub groggily at my eyes.

I have definitely fucked up my sleep schedule by napping so late in the day. Whatever.

I need something to do though now that I'm going to be up for at least 5 hours now. I squint in the dark half searching half moving just to move around. I stop at the "study table" as it has quickly become.

Looks like I'm going to study.

Since I suck at writing...and reading...and everything. I softly moan in despair and smack my face with the palms of my hands. "Idiot. You're an idiot."

I trudge over to the table with more determination than necessary so late at night, but I don't want to be an idiot any longer. I want to be able to read and write just as well as Junmyeon. Okay. Maybe not as well as Junmyeon because he's a dumb genius, but like still...I wanna be pretty good at it.

the lamp closest to the couch flickers to life when it senses my presence. I fall on the cushion and pick up the notepad with my notes and practice sheets that Junmyeon had managed to create.

I start with the reading worksheet. Trying to keep quiet I settle for whispering the sentences under my breath like a spell. Or a curse. Either works. It feels way easier doing it this way. Maybe I just don't work well under pressure? Or perhaps Junmyeon made this text easier than the last. Still managing to not know some of the words and how to say others I circle and underline them for later review.

I get so engrossed in trying to use context clues to figure out some of the words that I don't hear Chanyeol getting out of the bed and padding over beside me. He sits and then leans all of his weight on me, finally breaking my focus. I gape at his resting form heavily pinning me down

"Uh, Chanyeol?" he grunts "Can I help you or something?" he doesn't respond. "Okay listen here. Either I can get up and leave you on the couch to sleep or you can wake up and help me study." This time he groans and manages to push even more of his weight on me. I grunt as I try to counter the amount of force pushing me over and trapping me here. "So is this your way of saying you'll help me? Since I'm stuck under you?"