Insecure - Oikawa Tooru

Comenzar desde el principio

Kenma and Y/N then graduated. Y/N went to the same university as Kuroo while Kenma went to a different one which wasn't that very far away. The two of them would visit Kuroo in his apartment every weekend or when they were in the mood. The first time they visited, Kuroo introduced them immediately to his roommate. Oikawa didn't pay much attention to them though, he only thought his roommate's boyfriend and Y/N were good people.

After a few months of weekly visits and getting to know each other, Oikawa and Y/N became really close and eventually, the brunette started hitting on the girl. They started dating a few weeks after that.

The bed head knew how much Oikawa loved Y/N for he couldn't forget the nights he spent listening to the setter's I'm so in love with Y/N, dude! talks. Kuroo wanted to make Y/N realize that, but his roommate should be the one avoiding upsetting and making his girlfriend doubt herself, and Kuroo would do anything to help two of his most special friends.

"I have a plan." Said the blackette as his lips formed a cheeky grin, making Y/N and Kenma flinch for they felt like they already knew what their friend was thinking.

——

"No offense, Tetsurou, but this is by far your worst idea ever." The H/C said, sitting on Oikawa's bed.

The bed head chuckled. "Don't act like you don't have any sexual history with me, Y/N. Even your boyfriend knows about it." He said as he swiftly took off his shirt, revealing his well built body. The girl then blushed at his statement and the fact that a hot dude –who happened to be his friend– was standing in front of her shirtless and was asking her to have sex with him.

"That was different." Y/N spoke, her face heating up at the memory. "It happened once in high school and we only did it to help you figure out your sexuality. It was an experiment."

It was true. High school was a bit tough for Kuroo, especially because that was the stage where he started feeling things, mostly for boys, more specifically, Kenma. Well, he thought he only liked boys until he asked the only female friend he could trust to do an 'experiment', to prove if his thoughts were right or not, and help him with figuring out what he truly was. He then found out that he enjoyed both, he liked both genders, and he thought it was pretty cool.

The middle blocker then spoke. "This too is an experiment, Y/N."

She sighed. "I can't believe Kenma agreed to this. No matter how you look at it, this is practically cheating!"

"Technically, it's not cheating if we have permission from both our partners."

"F-From both our partners?" Y/N furrowed her eyebrows. "Tetsurou, what did you do?"

"Yours isn't entirely a permission though. I called Oikawa earlier before I enter this room and said that I'm gonna bang his girlfriend. He said he didn't believe me, but he sounded so furious." Kuroo said as he put his knees on the bed and crawled towards Y/N, leaning his face close to hers. "He's probably on his way home so we gotta do this fast."

She could feel his breath and it sent shivers down her spine. Her eyes traveled down his body once again and internally cursed herself for actually getting turned on.

Kuroo spoke again with his voice a little hoarse, a little sexy, a little seductive. "Do you want to know if Oikawa still wants you or no? C'mon, Y/N, you need to show him that you can do thrilling and exciting things on the bed too."

Her breathing became heavy as she felt her heart rate rising. The room suddenly became warmer or was it just her body feeling hot? The E/C eyed knew she was gonna give up and she spent her time internally apologizing to no one in particular before she did. What she was about to do, no matter how you look at it, was definitely wrong. But she wanted to know how a certain brunette would react. She wanted to know if he still cared and she wanted him to know that she could do all those risky, sexy, lewd, kinky things too.