"Lexxy...once this is over...once we finally capture the Man in Yellow and finally learn why he has done this to us both, would you mind coming with me somewhere?" I asked Lexxy tightened her grip onto mine; she gave me a small smile and then a nod.

"Of course..." she answered I squeezed her hand and we both broke it away while we entered the Cortex. Cisco was preparing to send a tachyonic pulse hoping to lure the Man in Yellow to the trap. After about an hour of sending the pulses the Man in Yellow arrived and Cisco activated the trap encasing the Man in Yellow in the force field that repelled him backwards. He was trapped now much to both Lexxy and I's delight while the task force and Joe headed down to interrogate the villain while the rest of us remained upstairs. Dr. Wells was also down there with them hoping to find some information and I got the sense that Lexxy thought something was wrong.

 Wells was also down there with them hoping to find some information and I got the sense that Lexxy thought something was wrong

~~LEXXY~~

"Why did you murder Nora Allen and Dean Hopper?" he yelled the Man in Yellow remained quiet and still then his gaze fell onto Dr. Wells in front of him.

"Dr. Wells...we meet at last..." his vibrating voice answered Dr. Wells moved forward in front of the barrier.

"What do you want with the tachyonic particles?" Dr. Wells asked my eyebrow cocked with suspicion, I told the others what the prototype did and why the Man in Yellow may want it.

"My goals are beyond your understanding." The Man in Yellow answered I couldn't shake the feeling that something was wrong.

"I don't know I am a pretty smart guy." Dr. Wells smiled I doubted that, if he had no idea why the Man in Yellow needed the device. He inched a bit closer to the field as it flickered a small bit. "I know you are exceptionally fast. So I knew that the trap we set had to be invisible. I knew your cells could repair themselves at extraordinary speed. So you could withstand the damage this field is forcing onto you."

"The field is beginning to fluctuate; it won't hold him for long. They have to get out of there now." Cisco answered trying to keep the fields up remotely but I could see the fields were flickering.

"The reason why I know all of this is because your powers are the exact same of those as Lightning and The Flash." Dr. Wells exclaimed as the Man in Yellow began to laugh at Dr. Wells statements.

"Oh I'm not like Lightning or The Flash at all. Some would say I am the reverse." He exclaimed we noticed the computers were now going out and the images of the interrogation were being wiped away by white screen.

"Dr. Wells evacuate...get out of there now...everyone..." Caitlin announced Barry and I knew that it would be risky to go there with the whole taskforce there and a target on our backs. We looked at one another trying to figure out a plan but the time was up. We heard gunfire and then saw the screen clear with the Man in Yellow gone and so was the device. 

Angrily Barry and I sped out of the Cortex and towards the Man in Yellow; I saw Barry grab him and sped outside with him

Angrily Barry and I sped out of the Cortex and towards the Man in Yellow; I saw Barry grab him and sped outside with him. He tossed Barry across the air letting him hit the nearby car, I sped towards him slamming my fists at him hitting him a couple of times until he managed to catch one of them. He flipped me onto my backside then using his speed he slid me into the nearby wall. Barry got back up speeding at him but he managed to catch him and slammed Barry to the floor. I managed to recover then charge at him to, he turned catching me, his leg slammed onto mine and the bones snapped loudly causing a small yelp to push through my throat. He moved away and my body landed next to Barry. We both hit the floor really hard and struggled to stand for a moment while we stared at the Man in Yellow. The Man in Yellow grabbed me and threw me clear across the way then turned his gaze to Barry. I saw him rip off Barry's mask then punch him hard into his face leaving a bloody gash against the side of this head. Barry laid there and I saw the Man in Yellow was getting ready to finish him when flames flowed at him sending him off his feet. We all turned to that direction and having no idea who it was he continued to blast the Man in Yellow with his flames. While he was distracted I raced over to Barry feeling a sharp pain in my leg. The Man in Yellow got back up turning his gaze at Barry and I.

 The Man in Yellow got back up turning his gaze at Barry and I

"Our race is not done...see you both soon." He exclaimed before taking off again into the darkness leaving us there defeated yet again. I managed to help Barry to his feet but had to use his body weight to support mine; my leg was definitely broken from the Man in Yellow's crush move. Cisco was on my opposite side helping to stabilize me while Caitlin moved over to the man who saved us.

"Don't look for me again..." he told her before taking off in flames into the air leaving us all lost and confused Barry and I both looked behind us seeing a faint image of red lightning in the distance then it disappeared. We were both filled with anger, we had him and we lost him again.    

~~LEXXY'S COSTUME BTW~~