"Karasu." He says slowly but I disappear again and reappear behind Sakura. I do this with everyone of them that I know, besides Kiba.

"Karasu! You little-" Sakura starts to fume. I smirk at her.

"A little water never hurt anyone." I say casually.

Then someone I thought I'd never see appeared. I decided to disappear in the background away from the stupid snake lover. I stayed in the back, if he's here then so is Orochamaru. This can't be good, not one bit.. Hakai, what should I do? I think in my head.

Well, you've grown rather attached to this place right? She asks.

Yeah... I really have. They've all welcomed me with open arms. I actually have family here. I say back.

"Oh yes, Karasu Bara Hatake. There's quite a bit on her card." Kabuto says but I appear and destroy the cards.

"Sorry, if you want information on me you'll have to learn the hard way. Now, don't ever think you can get information about me so easily. Do you know what happened to the last guy who knew something about me he shouldn't?" I ask getting close to Sasuke. I leaned in closer and whispered in his ear.

He nervously nodded his head in understanding. Everyone stared in awe. Then I heard Kabuto chuckle at me. "Well, then. I wasn't expecting to actually see you. I heard you were here of course but I didn't expect to see you." He says grinning at me.

I glare at him without anyone noticing. Then I see a Sound nin raise his arm, I put up a water barrier and harden it. It bounces off and hits him instead. "Hasn't anyone ever told you it's not nice to attack while someone is talking." I say boredly.

I hear gasps throughout the room at my water. I let it go back into my gourd. "Heh, a cocky little bitch eh. Let's see how though you really are once I'm done with yah." He says throwing his arm out. I sigh as I disappear and let it hit Kabuto for playing his games.

"Nice try. But it takes more then that to even touch me." I say sitting crisscross, upside down above him.

"What?! How the hell?!" He asks astonished.

"Stop playing around Karasu." Ino yells.

"But I'm bored." I whine and appear beside her.

Then we hear a huge poof and about 20 chūnin and ANBU, Ibiki, show up. He explains things and I sigh. I zoned out completely already understanding the point after hearing 'if I catch you cheating more then five times you're out.' That's like a dead give away. I was sat between a Sound nin and a Grass nin, in the middle. Probably because he knew I knew the answers and wanted people to cheat off of me. When he told us to flip the papers over I filled it out instantly.

I sat there and played with Mystic, I wrote the answers down without being noticed and she ran off to 'play' with Akamaru, in reality she was giving him the answers for Kiba. After the answers were given to him, the two went and played, Mystic getting beat up by Akamaru since she's still learning. I then sent a small ice sheet with answers to Shikamaru, Choji, Ino, Sakura, Sasuke, Naruto and a few others just for fun. Only Shikamaru, Choji, and Ino would know its me because they're the only ones who know about my Kekkei Genkai.

A kunai was thrown at my desk but I caught it, attached my paper to it and threw it at Ibiki. He laughed slightly as he read my small note that simply said, 'nice try Ibiki.' He walked back to my desk and placed the paper down, then ruffles my hair. I frown and growled lightly. Eventually a good numeber of teams were called out, then the exam was over. Though I didn't pay attention to him, I was too busy thinking of ways to expose Orochamaru.

Who is he after? Is he after someone for his next vessel or is he going to go against Lord Hokage? Could he be after me? Or..? One of my friends? Oh Kami! I think I know who he's after! And I think I just realized something...

The exam was over for the day, so I went over to Kiba to ask him to watch Mystic. "Hey Kiba?" I ask.

"Hey Karasu-chan." He says grinning. Akamaru barks a greeting.

"Can you do me a favor and watch Mystic for a little while? I'll pick her up later, I just need to speak to someone and I don't know how long that'll take." I say cutting to the chase.

"Yeah, I can watch her for a bit." He replies smiling.

"Thanks Kiba." I say smiling lightly. I look down at Mystic, "You better be good for Kiba, got it?" I ask her. She barks in reply, saying she will be. I thank Kiba again and disappear to find Gaara.

I found him on the roof of his hotel. I appear in front of him and grab him by the collar of his shirt and disappear again in the middle of nowhere. "Alright, spill it." I say glaring.

"What?" He asks confused.

"Don't play innocent Gaara. I figured it out. Orochamaru is posing as the Kazakage, he's here for another vessel, but who? And he's also here for Lord Hokage as well. Why?" I say very annoyed. Most would be angry, pissed off even to find this out, but I won't show anger.

"What do you mean?" He asks curiously.

"So you don't know.. your father is dead, just before Orochamaru left the Akatsuki, him and his partner, Sasori of the Red Sand, killed the Kazakage. I should have realized this sooner, I knew the Kazakage was dead a long while ago. I saw them dispose of the body. Damn it!" I yell punching a tree with all my might, knocking it and a few others down.

"Karasu, you're not making sense." Gaara says monotoned.

"But I am. They must have erased my memory, and seeing Kabuto again unlocked them." I sigh in frustration.

"..." he stays quiet for a minute. "I get it now." He says sighing. "In the third part of the exam, when I fight there will be a genjutsu cast, a strong sleeping one. The Sand and Sound are going to attack the Leaf. Remember, throughout the third exam, I am following orders." He says sighing.

"But you told me. I can prepare for the fight. If we're lucky, in the third exam we'll go up against each other." I say smirking.

"Agreed. For now, we should keep our distance. After the exams, the villages will hate each other. We'll be enemies for a while." He says sighing.

"I have no doubt about it. You can't go up against him, he is acting as the Kazakage, as you father. But I promise, one day I'll kill him." I say emotionless looking up at the sky.