350?!!

"Hey, Lilly! WTF are you doing?" Leenu yelled across the room (My real life BFF @Aleena3219)

"Uhh, nothing!!! Definitely not planning the rest of my fav book!" I scream back towards her "P.s. Thanks for not using my real name!" I called to her as she disappeared down the fnaf 3 style corridor which faded into the darkness carrying her favourite katana.

"no probs!" she yelled which was followed by an ear-piercing scream. The scream was so girly that I knew that it was Uzair. I groaned and closed the newly installed sliding door before continuing to tap away, drowning out his screams with my endless tapping before I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled before spinning around on my chair. Noor and Minahul walked in carrying their kitten Bagherah.

"Why in the fucking hell are you two here?" I asked them.

"To see your cat and kittens," Mini responded

"Wait a sec- Anti, Dark! YOU'RE DEAD!!" I scream as I teleport them into their naughty cages downstairs where the old springtrap is.

"Lilly, what are you going to do without us now that you have 350 reads?" Dark asked and I screamed in utter delight. I let them out and we had a massive party where they both got drunk and went mental while we (the muslims) just danced terribly and stopped them from kidnapping people.

???????????????????????????????????????????/

Thanks guys for this