When You Fell In Love With Him

Even to this day, you could recall the exact moment you found yourself in love with the handsome and kind male. 

It had been a pleasantly mild September day and you were doing what you loved best- no, not Credence- but reading. 

The said male was working at the bakery with Jacob and Queenie, so you took that spare time to indulge in a much-loved hobby.

In your hand, you held the portal to another world. No, another universe. One that you would happily reread about over and over again. It didn't matter that you already knew the ending, all you cared about was the thrill of the plot line. 

Curled up in your favourite spot, you were lost to reality and completely transfixed with every new paragraph. 

The early evening and quickly shifted into the early hours of a new morning, and at some point you must have fallen asleep. Book still in hand. For when you eventually awoke, you found yourself wrapped up warmly in your duvet. You knew for a fact that you hadn't had it with you prior to dozing off. The only conclusion you could draw was that, Credence must have returned home, noticed you asleep and draped it over your slumbering form. 

You smiled to yourself at the thought of that beautiful soul. Whenever you thought of him, you couldn't help but have a smile play upon your lips.  He was so gentle and sweet. It was certainly difficult to imagine that someone so caring had had such a brutal start to life. When you thought of his time under the care of Mary Lou, you simply wanted to weep with heartbreak. That boy had deserved so much better, which was why whenever he was in your company, you consistently reminded the brunette how loved he was. Not just by you but by the folks down at the bakery, by the sly Niffler whom had grown attach to the shy male, by the Goldstein sisters, by the Hufflepuff Magizoologist with an entire ecosystem in his case- people loved Credence.   You loved him but it was only at that moment you realised just how great your attraction was towards him...