Shit.

We pull into the school's parking lot and I die a little inside as I see a pissed James Roberts. I almost faint when I see the murderous Dylan Streeter, glaring at his car, not knowing the people inside of it since the windows are tinted. I park the car and Lydia and I have a conversation with their eyes, practically saying You get out first! Finally, I sigh and mouth Together. One... Two... Three.

We get out of the car, her scared, me determined. James' eyes stay on Lydia and Dylan's eyes immediatley find mine. I almost gasp and my knees feel a little weak as his peircing blue eys scan my body for any marks. A yell snaps us out of our trance. 

"LYDIA CLAIRE ROBERTS, WHY THE HELL DID YOU STEAL DYLAN'S CAR WITH ARIA?" Our faces paled. Hers due to fear of getting in trouble, mine due to the fact that I was so stupid. I even knew James had a twin sister and her name was Lydia! How did I not make this connection! I am a horrible agent.

I step in front of her and glare at James. Even though she was a werewolf, she was still my only friend here. My God, I have changed in the past three hours. 

"Don't yell at her, I was the one who hotwired the damn car!" I say to James. James' eyes darken, his wolf coming out.

"WHERE DID YOU ALL GO!?"

"Greenland city," I reply, not seeing Lydia shake her head until it was too late.

"Greenland city is almost a three hour drive there and back if you are going the speed limits," James whispers, eyes getting completely black. "How fast did you all go?"

This time I payed attention to Lydia and decided not to answer.

"Lydia, tell me how fast you went," I heard a command run through the air. It came from Dylan and I could sense he was using his Alpha tone. I look over at him and realize that his eys are even darker than James, because Dylan was worrying about his mate and he was an Alpha.

"160," a voice blurts out from behind me and I spin around to see Lydia with her head down, staring guiltily at me. I hear a growl and I feel arms wrap around my waist. I gasp as fireworks flow through my body, my body subconsiously leaning back into him. 

"Mine," Dylan whispers into my ear, so the others can't hear. He nustles his head into my neck, sniffing my scent to calm his wolf down. I take a second to just enjoy being in the arms of the man I was born for. Then I push him off of me, glaring.

"Ever heard of personal bubble?" I ask him, still glaring. He growls and I turn around to face Lydia who looked slightly confused. "See ya tomorrow," I mutter to her, giving her a half smile.

"If I'm still alive," she whispers back. I walk away, planning on catching the bus's 2:35 trip. As I am walking away I hear a voice growl. "Don't walk away from me, Arianna." The sound of my name escaping Dylan's mouth made shudders tingle at my spine.

"Sorry, I don't talk to dickheads," I reply, flipping him the bird. I hear another growl and the next second I am flung over someone's shoulder. 

"Hey!" I shout, punching Dyaln's back, his ass almost directly in my face. What a nice ass... Bad girl, I say to myself.

I was dropped in the black porsche's passenger's seat while Dylan strapped me in, shut my door, and slid in the driver's seat, all under five seconds as we started driving off, leaving Lydia and James looking after us, confused.

"What the hell was that?" I shout at Dylan, furious. I was also scared. Not of Dylan but of the fact that I couldn't get out of his grip. Dylan was strong. Stronger than any Alpha I have ever seen and even stronger than... Derek. I mentally stuttered over his name. Everytime I think of him, I have horrible flashbacks.

"I'm taking you home," Dylan replies, speeding out of school. Then I did something stupid. I don't know why, but all I knew is I didn't want Dylan to win.

So I jumped out of the car. Sounds cool right?

It is not. Do not try it at home unless you are a trained CIA agent kids.

I got one glimpse at Dylan's surprised and horrified face as I lauched myself out of the car and tumbled onto the sidewalk. Dylan stopped his car right after that as I stood up, brushing dust off of me. I only had one scratch, on my arm. Dylan got out of the car, looking absolutely furious.

"What the hell was that!" He yells at me. I just shrugged, staring him down, knowing Alpha's hate that.

"Why would you jump out of my car?" He asked, still furious and surprised.

"I didn't wanna gow with you," I reply as I walk by him, smirking. As fast as lightening, he grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. I gasped, feeling the sparks ignite in my body as he looked into my eyes, his now looking soft. He growled lowly, which made shivers go through my body. I was sucked into him. We were both now just gazing at each other.

This man, who I met only hours ago, was the first person to make me doubt my job in a long time. At this moment, I didn't want to be a Hunter or a girl with a horrible past. I just wanted to be a naive human who met a gorgeous boy and fell in love, Dylan telling me he was a wolf when he was ready. Us having a picnic  as a date on top of a hill, kissing and laughing. Everything I haven't wanted until now.

I felt grief in my heart as I stared into the eyes that could make me happy... In a life where I wasn't chasing Derek.

That snapped me out of it real quick. 

I ripped away from him and mumbled, "I can get on the bus." I left him in a daze so he didn't even come after me.

 Once I got home I just leaned against the door, holding my phone in my hands, contemplating. What was stronger, my will to get revenge or my will to keep my mate a secret. I dialled a number and listened to the ring.

"Hello?" I hear from the other side of the phone.

"Kristen, I need your help. And you might as well bring Cole with you."

***

Poor Aria needs help... Awww. IF YOU WANT ANOTHER CHAPTER I NEED THREE VOTES. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

Hayden Panettiere as Lydia!