Chapter 26

I woke up a little groggily. I forced myself up which hurt like hell. For some reason, everything seemed off. I looked around and my eyes went wide. Purple smoke was closing in around the valley. I knew this was Queen Amethyst's doing. This was her way of getting all the Elementals. She is going to attack the regions. 

I started flying to the Queen's palace. Maybe she'll know how to stop  this. As soon as I arrived everything was silent. No guards were there. "Queen Jewel?" I asked. My voice echoed in the long corridors. "I'm sorry but Queen Jewel isn't here." Queen Amethyst said as she appeared on the throne. My hands glowed green. 

"Ivy. You should know better than to stand up to me alone." She said. "You ruined my home." I said growling. She snapped. Purple smoke came flooding into the castle. I stepped back in fear. "Your weakness." She said. I looked at it terrified. A black dart formed in her hand. She threw it at me and it stuck into my side. 

I grunted. "Goodbye Ivy." She said as she clapped. The purple smoke surrounded me and swallowed me up. 

Fiera's POV

Ivy was blasted away. "IVY!" I shouted. I heard a rumbling sound and the world started to shake. I flew to the end of the Lava Region which entered into the Snow and War Region. Ravenna and Freya were there. "What's going on?" Ravenna asked. "Ivy would know." Freya said. "She was blown away from Queen Flame's yell." I informed. 

Raven and Mystique transformed back and landed. "Guys. Hate to be the bearer of bad news but." Raven said. "The Valley is gone." Mystique said. "Valley?" Freya asked confused. "Ivy." I said. "She's gone." Raven said. "NO! I refuse to believe that." Ravenna yelled. "The Valley is gone! All Earth Elementals vanished with it." Mystique said. 

"LOOK!" Freya shouted. I turned and saw a huge dust of purple smoke heading this way. "We must enter our regions and fight." Ravenna said. As soon as we turned Queen Amethyst appeared. "That wouldn't be wise." She said. "What's it to you?" Ravenna snarled. "Your sister tried to fight but failed in doing so." She replied calmly. 

"Ivy?" Freya asked. "Yes. Ivy. She died. Just like you are." Were her last words before she disappeared. "That stubborn child." Ravenna said. "We have to leave." Raven said. "Like hell we are." I said. "You heard her. In Ivy's efforts of trying she still didn't make it." Mystique added. "But we're more powerful." Freya said. "Yeah. Ivy is a weakling." 

Weakling... Weakling... Weakling...

Ivy's POV

I shot open my eyes. Purple smoke was around me. I must be in the the curse. This was her plan all along. Kill the 4 sisters and take over. I then saw a vision. It was my sisters and my cousins. They were talking. "But we're more powerful. Ivy is just a weakling." Ravenna said. Those words hit me deep. 

I hit the ground and started crying. I didn't know what to expect. Suddenly, a portal opened in front of me. I got up and walked through it. All of a sudden, I changed. My once brown hair became blonde. My dress was purple and yellow instead of green and brown. My shoes changed to yellow. 

My necklace changed from a flower to a lightning bolt. I held out my hand and bursts of electricity shot out of them. I smiled. "Who's more powerful now?" A voice said. "Me." I said. "Welcome Electra." The voice said.  

I smiled. I walked further into the portal and I was back. I heard yells and screams. I hid behind a rock and looked behind it. I saw my sisters and cousins arguing. I saw Freya right in front of the rock. She had a tail on her dress that reached the floor. I giggled evilly. 

I put up my finger and pointed it towards her dress. Electricity shot out of it and set the ends of her dress on fire. Raven then stopped and sniffed the air. "I smell something." She said. "FREYA!" Mystique yelled. Freya turned and saw her dress on fire. The fire started rising upward. "Get it off! Get it off!" She yelled quickly. Raven threw a bucket of water on her. 

She sighed of relief. "Much better." She said. "Who did that?" Fiera asked. "Her." Ravenna said as she used her magic to drag me forward. "You little brat." She spat. "Not my fault. I'm trying to have a little fun." I said as I wiggled my fingers. Lightning jumped back and forth between them. "Just be careful." Fiera said. 

"Why should I? Queen Amethyst is on the move. She can shapeshift into anyone." I informed. "So, our sister probably didn't die." Ravenna said. "Nope she died all right. Saw it with my own eyes." I said. "Why are you telling us this?" Raven asked. "Just watch your backs. Wouldn't want to be a weakling." I said before I teleported.