Chapter 1 .

Part 1 

Hope you like it . 

Caras POV 

It's Monday morning and as it is known everybody hates Mondays and I hate this Monday 16th of September more than any other day of my life . Today I don't have to go to school as any other 16 year old girl but pack my things and get ready to go on a tour with my brother and his band members  and pretend that I'm dating Luke .. the boy who in real life hates me and trys to make my life more horrible than it is . 

''ARE YOU COMING'' I hear his voice .

''WHY THE ARE SCREMING?! ''

''BECAUSE YOU LITTLE BITCH HAVE TO MOVE OR WE WILL BE LATE BECAUSE OF YOU  !! '' OKK here we go again with Luke being rude :) 

I went downstairs , went out and sat in the van next to Luke (If we will have a ''fan attack'' we must be together to show how lovely couple we are) . I sat there with my Ipod listening to Lana Del Ray and trying not to think about how horrible this year would be for me with Luke insultin me everyday . I fell asleep and  woke up with Lukes head on my shoulder and his hand in mine . Miky and Culm were just there making fun of us and taking pictures and this wasn't cool at all ! 

''Guys can you please stop ?! It's not a good feeling you know to have him next to me sleeping like this and we all know what will happen if he wakes up so STOP ! '' 

''Ohh come on Cara , this is soo cute ! The fans will love it . '' said Mike with a cheeky smile . 

''Yes Cara , do you forgot how lovely and perfect couple you are ?!'' Said Calum laughting .

Luke woke up , he  just removed his head and hand from me  trying to keep calm .  He took  his phone and started to play  . Hmm a better reaction than I was waiting for . 

Finally we come to the airport . I  had to take Lukes hand and try to smile but it wasn't easy because he was hurting me . After some fans come and asked for photos and stuff we had to get inside  but some girls were screaming for us to kiss , we obvieslly didn't and they started talking about our relationship , that it was fake ... So Luke had to kiss me . He grabbed me and just crushed his lips into mine . It was good ... OH what am I thinking !! 

 In the airoplane I sat with Ash , I had to talk to him . 

''Ashton I can't do it anymore .. It's really hard ... He hates me .. And if this continues you know I may fall in love ... ''

''WHAT?!What you mean you may fall in love ?! You mean ... ''

''YES ! And it needs to stop . I can't . ''

''Ok I know that he hates you and you hate him as well , and I know that you are afraid of you two falling in love but this is your work . You have to or we'll go down...And I'm really sorry you have to do it .. But I can't do anything . '' 

''Ohh Ash !! '' I got really mad !

''I love you too sis '' said Ash with his cheeky smile !