The anniversary

We go home after dinner and our house looks great I didn't expect it to look that good rose goes and gets groceries and while she is gone I go and make her a burning hot bath so it will be warm by the time she gets back and I lay out a bath bomb if she wants and I put candles in the bathroom and rose pettles all over the bathroom.

*two minutes later

Rose arrives and puts the groceries down and walks into the bathroom and asks what it is for. It is our two month anniversary I say I know but we have to go somewhere rose says ok but take your bath first I say fine she says as I walk into the kitchen to put up the food I think I love this girl she is my everything.

*couple minutes later(fifteen)

Rose walks out in a towel and I look over and my mouth drops she walks over and and looks me in the eyes and says I love you and kisses me I smile in the kiss. She goes back into the room and a couple minutes later she walks out in a tight dress with heels and asks if I am going to go change yeah I say and walk into the room and come back in a blue dress that is kinda tight and is kinda revealing in my breast area. Okay I will drive says rose. We arrive at a really pretty place and it says your get away on top and we walk in and sign in and then someone walks us to a room and it is gorgeous we walk in and rose locks the door and she looks at me with this look she grabs my hand and walks us over to the bed I know what's going on but I am so nervous.

*one hour later

We lay their sweating and I look over and kiss her and say I love you so damn much you know that. Yeah and I love you too. We get up and get dressed and leave to go home and we arrive and we walk in and go to sleep

Thx for reading sorry it is a short chapter hope you enjoyed