No Thanks

*TRIGGER WARNING*

I was walking to the food court when Jean walks up to Mia and I. I had left Hawk to wander around town. 

"hey Mia! I was Wondering if you would like to eat dinner with me!" Jean says far too excited to ask the short girl

Mia looks up at me and turns back to Jean. "No Thank You," and round kicked him in his baby maker. "I hope You Can Recover Soon,Jean." He falls over into the mud because of the impact. We walk into the food court and everything goes quiet as I get my soup and potato. 

I sit at a lonely wooden table. The future Splinters Visible as I place the napkin on the area in front of my chest.  A teenage boy sits in front of me. He has black hair that covers his eyebrows and stops just before his piercing blue eyes. He is very attractive but I wouldn't  date him in this world. At least not now ;)

"You're very beautiful, you know that?" And feelings gone. Why me? " move along, lover boy." I angrily shout at him. "but no other girl is as pretty as you, baby," he seductively says to me as he sits beside me. " I will scream if you don't move." He rubs his hand back and forth on my thigh as he says " but it's not rape if you like it. " he moves his hand up my shirt.

I scream as  I stand up. Everyone freezes once again. I slap him and say "NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN CREEP"