The announcing and St. Mungo's

I stand in the shadows, waiting for my dad to announce my presence. I see that no one knows I am there. "My loyal Death Eaters, I have something to say, or maybe announce is a better word." He waits for a long time, letting his words sink in.

"As some of you may know, I have been thinking about a new title for my daughter this year. A title which would be feared and loved. A title which owns and draws respect, the respect it deserves. My daughter agrees that she should have a title in these ranks and we have chosen one. So let me announce with pride, Hermione Riddle, the Dark Lady," he speeches while pointing to the shadowy corner I was standing in.

I step forward, which causes some Death Eaters to jump up or flinch in surprise. Others look at me in terror, while some others looked like they had expected it. "Hi dad, good evening Death Eaters," I say.

I am a bit nervous. How would they react to my new title? Well, good apparently, because they all applaud. I sit down at my father's left. He likes left, that is why he wanted me there and why the Dark Mark is on the left arm.

"What do you all think of the new title for my precious daughter? My flesh and blood?" "It is a great title for your descendant, my Lord," Bellatrix says in a slimy, affectionate voice. The others nod, smile or applaud.

"Let toast for the Dark Lady, the girl who would be the most loved and feared of all! The great daughter of the Dark Lord!" I blush when everyone stands up, applauding for me. 

That night was a party for my new title. But some days later, Lucius offered me something....

"I thought you would maybe want to pay a visit to poor Arthur Weasley in St. Mungo's. Would you, Hermione," he asks. "If I may, I would very much like that. I haven't seen him since a long time, I want to make sure he is okay," I answer him.

"Then we will go tomorrow, if you like it." "Thank you Mr Malfoy." "No problem Hermione, my Dark Lady."

The day of St. Mungo's visit. Lucius brings me to the hospital and I stand before Mr Weasley's room..

I knock on the door, waiting for a response. "Who's there," asks Bill Weasley. "Hermione, Hermione Granger." "Hermione, come in." I look uncomfortably to Lucius. "I'll wait here for you," Lucius says to me as reaction on my gaze and he sits down in the waiting room.

I walk in, closing the door after me. Arthur looks a bit better then I expected. He has a large bandage around his waist, but he sits half-up and reads the Daily Prophet. He smiles when he sees me and signs to come over. "Hermione! I didn't expect you here today. Where were you," asks Mr Weasley.

"Hello Mr Weasley. I am by the Malfoys, but how are you Mr Weasley? I heard you were attacked by a snake," I ask. I was so scared I would blush by that, because I knew which snake it was. "I am doing good. Harry thinks he knows which snake attacked me. It was, according to him, probably Nagini. You know, the snake of You-Know-Who," Mr Weasley says.

"Was it really her? What awful you were attacked by her! If I can do anything, just say." "Thank you, Hermione. How are you? I heard you were acting... differently," Bill joins in. I became frustrated. Why would he care? I don't even know him that well.

"I am great, why would you ask such a thing? Who says I am acting differently," I snap. "Well, you were hanging more with Slytherins than people of your own house and you were emotionless after the dead of Cedric Diggory," he says calmly.

"That. Is. None. Of. Your. Business." "It is our business. You are like family Hermione. We care for you. We love you," Mr Weasley remarks. "I don't need your love then," I say through gritted teeth. 

"Hermione, please! We are terrified with your behaviour! You are acting weird since the Quidditch World Cup! We want to help you, but you won't let us. We want to care for you, get you through whatever is going on, but you won't let us any closer! You are only separating yourself from us," Bill yells in frustration.

I become angry. Very angry. My hair becomes darker, my skin paler and my eyes turn green. "Her-Hermione.. what is happening," Mr Weasley asks, gasping at me. Bill reaches out for me, but the door opens with Lucius storming in. Mr Malfoy stands protectively before me.

"Don't you dare touch her, Weasley," Mr Malfoy snaps at Bill. I look at the situation over Lucius' shoulder. "Lucius, I-I can't hold myself," I whisper into his ear. I felt the Dark Mark in my neck burning, my power growing in my veins. I shake with my whole body, slowly losing control.

"Let's get out of here Hermione. Quickly." He Obliviates Mr Weasley and Bill quickly and then he grabs my arm and we run out of the room. When the coast is clear, we Apparate to Malfoy Manor again.