Reaction - Realising they're in love with their friend {Hyung line}

Taeil – he would be ultra shy, blushing every time you initiated some form of skinship. You'd probably guess he had a crush on you from the way he looked at you and treated you with even more care than usual.

Johnny – he'd probably either hide it well, playing it off cool, or just come out and tell you. He would be shameless, cheekily asking for hugs and kisses and calling you bae. If he didn't tell you, you probably wouldn't guess because he's always like that.

Taeyong – he would be a wreck. He cares so much about you but he doesn't want to make things awkward by confessing to you, scared that if you two do get together that you'll break up and never speak again, so he would keep quiet.

Yuta – this boy would flirt even more with you, texting you cheesy pick up lines and hugging you a minute extra. Like Johnny, he's always been like this so you may not think much of it, but you'd be a little suspicious from the way he stares at you.

Doyoung – he'd be like a rabbit caught in the headlights. When he realises, he would be awkward around you, running away every time he saw you to have time to think and come up with an excuse as to why he felt that way around you.

Ten – he'd be another kind of clingy. He would be touching you 24/7 in an annoying but cute way. He'd follow you around like a lost puppy, stuck to you like glue (not that he wasn't before but now it was like x100).

Jaehyun – like Taeil, it would show in the way his smiles became larger when you were around, and the way he treated you like his girlfriend, but then again, Jaehyun is a gentleman to every girl so you'd probably shrug it off at first.

WinWin – oh boy, he'd be 10 times as nervous as Taeil. He'd love the way you doted on him, but at the same time, he'd want you to see him as a man who could protect you. He'd probably freak out each time he tried, though. (but you'd fall for him anyway, who wouldn't?)