14

dongsookie: imma go right into ur house
wAKE UP
LIKE NOW

jisoo: what the fuck man
u always wakin me up

dongsookie: IMMA TREAT U
IM FEELING NICE
HURRY UP
MY KINDNESS HAS AN EXPIRATION DATE
LIKE NOW GET THE HELL OUT OF UR ROOM

jisoo: wtf???
how did u know

dongsookie: just gO WASH

jisoo: sTOP STALKING ME
DID I JUST SEE U STANDING BY MY MAILBOX AGAIN

dongsookie: yes
so stfu & get dressed

jisoo: what do i need to wear
cuz ure fuckin wearin a dark green polo
never thought u got fashion sense
u look nice

dongsookie: thanks
i'll enter
& pick ur clothes
bc im the korean jeremy scott

jisoo: whatever
enter the door
its open
like since last night

dongsookie: wtf???

donghyuck opened the door and stormed inside.

"who the fuck told you that you can leave your door open overnight?? are you an idiot??" donghyuck scolded jisoo who is still half-awake climbing down the stairs.

"don't call me an idiot, idiot." she replied as she lay down on the sofa.

"pick my clothes." she said and stood up. he followed her as they went upstairs. surely, jisoo is half-awake. she pointed at her closet and laid down on her bed.

donghyuck was staying still but after a minute, he found himself checking out how she don't really have any feminine clothes. he picked a white shirt that have large cute collars and the only skirt that she own: a black one.  he laid it on the bed, and was satisfied at his pairing skills.

he shook jisoo to wake up and when she did, he went downstairs and wait by the couch.

after a few minutes...

"donghyuck...the clothes are cute but i'm not....what the fuck." jisoo said while walking down the stairs. he noticed that she paired the outfit with lether ankle boots.

"that's actually...nice. i'm really the korean jeremy scott." he said.

"let's go. i'm like super hungry." he said and walked towards the door. jisoo followed and locked it.

while they were waiting for a taxi, jisoo stood behind donghyuck. for a second she thought donghyuck look really good on that dark green polo and jeans. she was examining him clearly then he suddenly looked back at her so she glanced the other way.

the taxi had arrived and donghyuck sat at the passenger seat infront while jisoo is at the back. he was constantly telling jokes about what he sees outside. even the driver was chuckling.

"miss, your boyfriend is very funny." the driver commented.

"no, no, he's not my boyfriend." jisoo denied using her hands.

"he'll never make you cry because he's a funny guy." he added. jisoo and donghyuck laughed as a reply.

they arrived at the mall and donghyuck paid for the taxi.

"ramyeon?" he asked while looking at various restaurants as they entered the mall.

"yeah, sure. i eat anything." jisoo replied with a smile.