03

so back on the current time, i'm here on my way home with a my bestfriend named donghyuck tagging along.

and he's singing TT.

everyday.

"hey can you just shut up for a minute? no offense."

"ya you're just jealous because you're not as cute as me."

i still cant believe i'm heading home with this guy & he lives like 5 blocks away from mine my life is doomed

but somehow he isnt that all bad tho. when we look at the brighter side, but that side dont exist. just kiddin.

he's actually nice but really really goofy & naughty. he laughs at everything, which i always do too.

and he hates ms. yoon too like myself, he said ms. yoon looks like she got a crush on him.

well, gross.

-
-
-

"open your eyes, slowly open your eyes" (nct's 7th sense)

hell, who changed my alarm tone again?? i'm bursting in laughter just as i opened my eyes.

without anything, i walked downstairs to get the daily milk & newspaper by my doorsteps. i haven't even brushed my teeth or changed my pajamas.

i opened the door.

wAIT.

DID I JUST

DID HE JUST

ok i get it

lee donghyuck is standing by my mailbox.

WHAT THE HELL??

"why are you here?!" i shouted, still standing by my door.

"nothing~~~" then he smirked.

"THEN FREEZE THERE!" i closed the door once again.

"wait babe!" i heard him shout.

i opened the door again and raised an eyebrow. "who said you can call me babe?"

"me~" then aegyo attack.

i tried to close the door again but he slipped his arm in to stop.

"aww that must have hurt."

"let me in~~" he said and he just practically walked inside.

lee donghyuck.
in my living room.
in the morning.
where i haven't even washed.

"you ugly, what are you even doing here?" as i sat with him in the sofa. with his presence here, i'm too lazy to prepare myself for school.

"i wanted to eat breakfast somewhere but it will be a waste not to tag you along. you might be lonely without me." he spoke.

"asshole. i thought something was up. i was nervous for a second i saw you outside." i explained and hit his arm.

"ANYWAYYYYYS, so go wash yourself woman you stink" after he basically just put both of his hands around me just to smell my hair.

"hey ur hair is wet but you smell like the other day" then i made a disgust face as i smell his shoulders.

"i'll go bathe now and i don't you ever run up my room." i warned him as i stand.

god, he's doing that evil smile again, my house will explode.

"just don't do anything stupid." i said before i vanished to take a bath upstairs.

i slipped into my uniform and styled my hair. i grabbed my bag and went downstairs.

just when i'm about near the ground, i can hear tiny screaches and there are small smoke inside the 1st floor.

damn did he just set fire? so i hurriedly ran into the kitchen to see what have he done.

OH THANK THE SKIES he was just cooking. but i thought he want to eat somewhere outside?

by somewhere, he means my house? he's really extra

anyways, i sat myself on the dining table. which is an unusual for a girl who lives alone to have a 6-seat dining table.

"aye, who told you that you can cook here???" i asked with an eyebrow raised.

"aye, who told you that you can seat there and eat my food? this is mine." he said.

"aye, this is my house??? and the smoke is too much dumbass i thought you set fire in my kitchen"

"i'm not giving you any"

he put 4 pancakes, 8 bacons and 2 eggs by the center of the table and sat infront of me. he laid down a plate for me and for himself.

"i thought you're not giving me any?"

"you're cute. and you're my baby so" and smirked.

"ew"

we began to eat and insult each other as usual. i washed the dishes before we went outside. he was sweating hard from cooking so i threw a towel to him just when i locked the door and get outside.

he was talking about anything he sees. he's too happy for a morning like this.

i'm not really minding what he's saying. i'm watching the people in school as we arrived. i guess they still can't believe this dummy is my bestfriend.

several students were always whispering when we pass by. like how they hated me or how they think donghyuck was too handsome to hang out with me or something.

this guy, handsome????????? NOPEE