Just then by mistake Sahil pushed Sanyukta in place of Arpita and she landed in Randhir's arms...

Randhir - (his eyes twinkled seeing Sanyukta in his arms) meri wali.. (he smiled dreamily)
Sanyukta - huuhh???

Before Randhir said anything the song change... Sanyukta pulled away from Randhir and started dancing..

(a/n please plug in the song "Tumhi Ho Bandhu DJ version)

All were swing their hips on the beats of the song and doing the signature step of this song....
Like that many song changed but their energy and enthusiasm did drop down...

The wall clock showed that it was a few left to 11...
And the heard the sound of the door bell..

Tanya - it must be the pizza delivery guy..
Rehan - yeah.. Wait.. I'll get it..
Ishika - main bhi chalti hu..

Rehan and Ishika went towards the main door and fetched the pizza boxes...

They came back to the hall and saw all were engrossed in their crazy dance...
Looking at them they realized how crazy they were looking while dancing...

Ishika - (stood on the sofa) attention attention..... (shouted but no one paid much heed to her words)

Rehan minimized the volume of the music player and all shifted their attention to Ishika...

Jignesh - gaana kyun bandh kar diya bhai...
Abhi Abhi main garba chodke ghumar karne laga tha... (made a sad face)
Ishika - opzz.. Sorry Jiggy... But see pizza aa gaye.... So let's eat it..
Aur fir hume SONA bhi toh hain.. BARA (12) BAJE SE PEHLE...
Vidhushi - ohh.. Haan haan.. Chalo pizza khate hain...
Randhir - par aisa kyun?? Bara (12) baje se pehle hi kyun sona hain??
Sanyukta - ohh hhoo Randhir.. Kitne sawal karte ho...
Abhi chalo pizza khane hain...

Sanyukta dragged Randhir to the sofa and they started having their pizza..

Randhir - (while grabbing a pizza slice from the box) waise hum sone kahan wale hain??
Tanya - cchadd (roof) pe..
Yo Yo - (looked upwards)  taaron ki niche.. Aur thandi thandi hawa me soyenge hum..
Sahil - aur fir adhi Raay ko bhoot aayega aur Arpita ko le jayega... Hahaha (let out a evil laugh and snatched the pizza slice from Arpita's hand)
Arpita - youuuuu... I'll kill you..

Saying so Arpita jumped on Sahil and they started their fight...
Seeing that all sighed heavily as it was the toughest job to separate them when they were fighting...
But some how they succeed in it...

They all headed towards the roof once they were done with having pizza....
All the sleeping arrangements were already done on the floor of the roof...
On the right side there were six bed sheets neatly tucked in six mattress along with six pillows...
And on the left there were seven mattress, bed sheets and pillows in the same way like the right side..

They all grabbed their beds as soon as the reached to the roof...
They were just normally chit chatting with Sanyukta excused herself and went down..

Sanyukta - (to Ishikadidu I need to go washroom...
Ishika - haan.. Thik hain.. Dhyan se jana...

Sanyukta left the place and Ishika started searching something..

Aryan - kya huya dii.. Kya dhund rahi hoo..
Ishika - (still searching) woh mera phone..
Mera phone nehi mil raha..
Rehan - may be hall me reh gaya hoga..
Ishika - ohh haan.. Randhir.. Please tum le aayoge mera phone niche se??
Randhir - haan didu.. Le aata hu nah main.. Yehhh please bolne ki koi zarurat nehi hain...

Randhir went down...

Randhir - (in mind) are yeh Sanyu niche aayi toh fir lights on kyun nehi kiya...
Kitna andhera hain..
(a/n they switched off all the lights before going to the roof)

Randhir switched on the light of the hall and started searching Ishika's phone...
He searched it on sofa..on the tea table..on the floor...
But couldn't find it....

Randhir - (to himself) hadd hain.. Yeh didu nah phone kahan mar gaya.. Mil hi nehi raha hai....

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Suddenly he hears someone's loud scream...

Randhir - (to himself) yehh.. Yeh awaj..
Yeh toh Sanyukta ki awaj hain...
Sanyuktaaa....

And he ran towards the source of the scream...

Don't know kya likha hain..
Mera aj ittu sa bhi likhne ka maan nehi tha..
Accha lage toh vote aur comment kar dena..
Bakwas lage toh tab bhi bol dena..

Thank you..