"Well, have fun!"

I headed downstairs and found Dark's sporty car in the parking lot, pulled up near the entrance. He got out of the vehicle to open the passenger door for me, and he was all dressed up in a gray suit and a red tie. He honestly looked kind of good in dress clothes.

"Good evening. You look great," Dark smiled as I stepped into the car.

"Thanks, Dark. You don't look too bad yourself," I said. "So, where are we headed?"

"One of my favorite restaurants - The Lighthouse. It has delicious seafood and good quality wine. I think you'll like it." I had actually heard of it before, and it had a great reputation. Even if Dark was a complete asshole during this date, at least I could count on the food and the service being good.

When we arrived at The Lighthouse, he held the door open for me as if he was actually a gentleman. We were seated quickly at a booth and I took in my surroundings. There was a bar that looked like a big boat, anchors and ship wheels along with other nautical decorations covering the beautiful wooden walls and ceiling, and you could see the ocean out the windows. It was a really nice looking place, both inside and out.

Our waitress came by and Dark and I each ordered a glass of red wine. We got our drinks a moment later and our date finally began.

"So, now that we're here together, we should really get to know each other," he suggested, taking a sip of the blood red liquid in his glass.

"What's there to know? I kind of just assumed that you already knew everything you needed to know about me. You seemed to know a lot when we first met," I reminded him, grabbing a roll from the bread basket.

"Well, sure, I guess I know quite a bit of the basics. I know your job, your name, and your age. I know about your last relationship. But that doesn't tell me much."

"Alright, ask me something, then. What would a monster like you want to know about a human like me?"

"Hmm...if you could have any animal as a pet, what would you want?"

"Wow, that's a pretty random and specific question," I noted, taken aback. "I guess I'd want a wolf."

"Why a wolf?"

"Wolves are my favorite animals. They're so majestic and strong and beautiful."

"Fair enough. Vanilla or chocolate?" Dark asked.

"Definitely chocolate," I replied confidently.

"Good choice," he smiled. "Angels or demons?"

"If I said angels, would that piss you off? My favorite character on Supernatural is an angel, ya know," I laughed.

"Castiel, right? I'm more of a Crowley guy, myself." That comment didn't surprise me in the slightest.

"Of course you are."

"Since you're a Supernatural fan, how about ghosts? Do you believe in them?" Dark wondered.

"Yeah, I'd say I do. I mean, I've never seen one personally, but I don't doubt that they exist. And if you're going to ask me about aliens, I'm less sure about them, but again, I wouldn't say for sure that they couldn't be real. I mean, I am on a date with a demon, after all. The possibilities are endless," I smirked, taking a large sip of my wine.

"Fair enough."

Our waiter brought us our food and we continued our conversation as we ate. The seafood was incredible and our discussions remained interesting. It was almost as if Dark had created and memorized a list of strange and fun questions to ask on dates, and he rattled them off like it was nothing. But to be honest, it was probably the most intriguing date I had ever been on. He was mainly the one asking me questions, but I got to know him a little better, too. As much as he had baited me into taking him up on this deal, he did seem somewhat invested in getting to know me. He was almost charming, at times, if that was even possible. But I knew his intentions, and I kept that knowledge in the back of my mind as the night progressed. They became especially clear again when we took a couple of pictures together, per Dark's request, and he mentioned sending them to Mark. I hated Dark's reasoning for this whole deal, but somehow I enjoyed being a part of it.

Dark and I took a walk along the pier outside of the restaurant, admiring the way the moon and clouds were reflected in the water now that it had gotten dark out. It was slightly chilly outside, and Dark offered his suit jacket to me when he noticed that I was getting cold. I suddenly wondered if he had done all of this before - taken women out on dates, charming them only to get what he wanted out of a deal. Did he think that he could get me to actually like him so I would be less likely to stray from our agreement? He seemed like such a pro at this whole thing.

"Shall I take you home?" Dark volunteered, breaking me away from my thoughts and bringing me back to the real world, where it was starting to get a little late.

"Sure. I'm ready to go if you are."

He took my hand and led me to the car, opening the door for me once again. We talked throughout the drive and when we arrived back at my apartment building, he walked me to the entrance.

"You're trying really hard to be a gentleman, aren't you?" I chuckled.

"I think I'm succeeding," he grinned. "So, was tonight as horrible as you thought it'd be?"

"No. I actually had kind of a good time," I reluctantly admitted.

"So did I. A dinner date was a good idea on your part." I nodded in agreement before wrapping up the conversation.

"Well, I should probably head upstairs," I decided. "Thanks for taking me out to dinner." As much as I had managed to enjoy my time with Dark, I was ready to just relax in bed for a bit before going to sleep.

"Alright, I'll head out, then," he responded. I expected him to simply say goodnight or something similar before turning around and getting back in his car, but Dark surprised me. He came closer, abruptly pressing his lips passionately against mine. The date was meant to make Mark angry, and that was why we had taken pictures during it - but our "relationship" was merely fabricated. So why was he kissing me as if we were actually pursuing something and not just acting? If he was trying to get a rise out of me, I guess it worked, because I found myself kissing him back after my brain registered exactly what was going on. In fact, something about the heat of the moment made me kiss him again, and then a third time, until he broke away and I realized that I had just practically had a mini make-out session with none other than Darkiplier.

"Goodnight," Dark uttered before getting back into his car and leaving me outside the entrance to my apartment building, unsure about how to process what had just happened.