The Boy With The Puppy!

Începe de la început

-a quick with Kakashi-
A thank you would have been appreciated. Geez, I got her hooked.. he thinks to himself as he walks away.

*Kiba's pov*

"You have to hook me up with her." I was begging Shikamaru to hook me up with Karasu.

"So troublesome. No, I won't hook you up with her." He says sighing, glaring a little bit.

"Please Shikamaru! She's so cute, I've got to get to know her. I gotta get with her!" I beg him. Akamaru barks in agreement.

"No. But if you want to get to know her, she'll probably be reading by the river, by the big pine. We're all the animals go to drink." Shikamaru says sighing.

"Thanks Shika! I owe you!" I shout running off to find the beautiful girl. Her big black eyes, her long brown/gray hair, her slim body. Though she wore a mask that covered most of her face, I could tell she was flawless and beautiful. I just need to get her to trust me enough to see without the mask.

Akamaru and I ran, well I ran with Akamaru on my head, all the way to the river. We stopped in a tree behind the big pine, concealed our chakra and watched from a safe distance. We watched as she sat there and read. We sat there a little longer, mainly because I'm afraid to approach her. Come on Kiba, you can do this. Just go talk to her already. I scold myself in my mind.

I heard a low growl in the distance, thanks to my hearing, and snapped my attention to the sound. A mountain lion, it pounced at Karasu, but I jumped down, scooped her up and dodged it. I set her down and left before she could say anything. "Stupid... stupid me... now she probably thinks I was stalking her." I grumble to myself. Akamaru barks in agreement and sulks with me.

"Hey! Wait up!" Karasu yells running up to us. I stop in my tracks and turn around slightly. "Thanks for that back there.. but I could have handled it."

"It's not a problem at all." I reply grinning. Akamaru barks and jumps into her arms.

"Your so cute." She squeals to Akamaru while hugging him. I glare lightly at my little buddy but let it slide. "So what were you doing out here anyway?" She asks looking up at me.

"Eh.. just on a walk." I say coming up with a lie quickly. I don't want her to think I'm stalking her. Akamaru barks in agreement, nodding his head.

"Uh-huh. Okay, if you say." She replies. We walk in a comfortable silence through the woods. I take sneak glances at her occasionally as well. But all of a sudden Akamaru jumps out of her arms and runs deep into the forest to the left.

"Akamaru!" We both shout as we chase after him.

"Akamaru!" I shout running a little faster. "Akamaru, come back here!"

"Akamaru!" Karasu shouts catching up to me. "Kiba wait a minute." She says as she completely stops. I stop as well.

"What?" I ask a little annoyed.

"Shh. Listen." She says, I listen closer and hear a small whimper and two animals growling at each other. "Do you hear that?"

"Yeah. Let's go." I say grabbing her wrist and pulling her with me. We get to the clearing where the sounds were, and there's Akamaru, defending a black wolf Pup with a purple diamond on her head, from a bear.

Karasu and I look at each other and rush in. "I'll grab the wolf pup." She says going towards it.

"I'll grab Akamaru." I say rushing to my little buddy.

*Karasu's pov*

My water went up as Kiba was about to get hit by a claw. I had the beautiful wolf Pup in hand trying to calm it down. "Come on Kiba, Akamaru. We need to get out of here." I say trying not to panic.

"Alright!" Kiba says grabbing Akamaru and rushing towards me. I grab his arm and teleport away.

"I'm really getting better at teleporting with people." I say grinning to myself.

"Are you okay?" Kiba asks me.

"Yeah. Are you?" I ask back.

"Yup. We're good. Now, Akamaru you can't just take off like that. You should have said something before you took off." Kiba scolds the small pup.

The wolf Pup whimpers, so I sit her down and sit in front of her. "Are you okay, sweetie?" I ask her babying her.

She barks shaking her head no. She held out her paw for me. "I see, you hurt your paw. Where's your mama?" I ask her as I bring my water out and heal her paw.

"Whoa you can understand her?" Kiba asks astonished.

"Yes. I have a special connection with wolves. I can understand them better then other animals." I reply. The Pup barks and whimpers. "So your mama died protecting you?" She nods. "Poor baby. Would you like me to keep you? I can train you to be a ninken. If you want?" I ask her.

She barks and howls in glee jumping on me and licking my face. Kiba grins at us. "It was nice spending time with you Karasu, but if I don't get home my moms gonna kill me. If you need help training... what are you going to name her?" He asks dumbfounded.

"How about.... Mystic?" I ask the Pup who nods and jumps up licking me again. "Alright! Mystic it is then." I reply.

"If you ever need help training Mystic, come find me." He says walking away. Akamaru barks happily.

"I will! Bye Kiba!" I yell. Then I realize that I'm late for training. "Oh no. I'm late for training." I mumble. I pick Mystic up and disappear in water, reappearing at the training grounds.

"You're late!" Ino, and Asuma-sensei yell at me.

"Eh-hehe. Sorry. I got caught up reading and rescuing this little one." I say showing Mystic.

"And I suppose a certain someone had nothing to do with you being late as well?" Shikamaru says with a sly smirk on his face.

"Sh-shut up Shikamaru!" I yell throwing a kunai at him.

"Hey! Watch it!" He yells at me.

"Who?" Ino asks getting in my face.

"K-" Shikamaru went to say his name but my hand covered his mouth.

"Uh, no one. I swear." I say sweating.

"Don't make me tell Kakashi." Asuma-sensei threatens.

"He doesn't scare me." I say boredly.

"I'll burn your books." Ino says grinning evilly.

"Like hell you will! You'll have to catch me first." I say grinning.

She goes to do her mind jutsu and I kick her back. "Don't ever try that again. My mind isn't a place for little kids unless I'm there with you. Which reminds me. Asuma-sensei, I'm getting better at my mind jutsu, but I can only be a few feet away when I cast it." I say.

"What? Mind jutsu?! How?!" Ino yells.

"I read some scrolls, and erm, well I can't tell you yet. In time the truth will be revealed." I reply with a closed eye smile.