[Welcoming Smile] Boris X Reader

Requested by: animelove419

So first off, you were nervous. Going back to a place where you used to work at, abandoned? That's even worst. You wanted to come back, since you felt like having a good ol' visit wouldn't hurt. Right? You exited your home, thinking on what will happen when you visit the old animation studio. Walking towards the same directions you always took years ago, but you feel like something might happen when you interact with the studio.

  Finally arriving, you smiled in satisfaction as you tried to opened the door. Surprisingly, it was open. You the door, as you walked in while looking around. "Wow.. this place is really abandoned.. I can remember all this.." you said as you walked around. But, you heard something drop. You felt shivers down your spine as you looked around. "H-Hello? Anyone.. there?" You asked. No reply. You took a deep breathe as you rubbed your temples. "Okay (Y/N).. there is no one here, this place is abandoned.. no one is here.." you said as you took a deep breathe.

  You continued to walk around as you found your old desk. "Wow, Can't believe it's still here.." you said to yourself. You felt eyes on your back as you turned around. There was no one. "What the hell.." You said as you stood still, in your position, wanting to make sure that there was nothing before you can move. There was still a long break if silence. You began to walk around as you began to feel uncomfortable this time. You were scared to even look behind you, and you were scared of moving the most.

You were curious though, what was all that uncomfortable feelings? You wanted to figure it out. "Hello?" you called out. "Is anyone here? If so, please make a signal!" Now.. you feel very stupid to say those words, sounds like your trying to talk to a spirit , or something. There was a loud bang that was near where you were as you jumped as gasped. "Guess that answers that.." You walked towards the noise was located as you quickly peeked to see what was going on. It was dark, so.. you couldn't really see anything.

  There was some weird grunting noises as you backed away a bit. Suddenly, you were tackled as into a tight embrace. You screamed out in surprise. There was something furry that was covering your face as you struggled to escape it. you couldn't breathe at all. You pushed a hard enough as your face was removed from the furry texture. "What the--" You stopped as you looked up. There was Boris. The one and only Boris. "Sorry! I got out of hand, didn't I?" He said as he gave you a sheepish grin. You were shocked to say anything. You helped created Boris, and he's in front of you. Oh boyyy..

  "Are you okay, Miss?" He asked as he gave out A concerted look. You blinked as you backed away from him. "Did I scare you? I'm sorry!" he said as he walked closer towards you. You stood still. "Boris?" you called out as he nodded at his name. "Yup! It's me! Boris the wolf!" he said as he smiled as his ears pointed up. You thought it was really cute! You blushed on what you were saying and thought of an idea on what he will do if you pet him. You tip toe, as you rubbed his head as he began to show his tongue and close his eyes.

  You can tell he likes it since you know that wolves like getting pet. He began to fall as his head fell on your lap. "Aww~ You're such a cutie! I didn't know what you'd be this adorable!" you said as he scratched the bottom of this chin and his head. His tail began to wag as you giggled. Boris blushed as he got up. "You are a funny and nice human! Say.. are you one of our creators?" he asked as he tilted his head. "Yes, I am actually.." You told the truth.

  Boris' ears flopped down as he began to walk back, away from you slowly. "What's wrong?" you asked as you stood up. "You.. a creator.. you abandoned us... you betrayed us..." he said as he backed away. Your eyes widened as you shook your hands innocently in front of you. "No, no! I didn't quit! Joey, the real creator, he fired me since I always drew you all the time and won't draw Bendy instead.. that's a bit stupid... right?" you said as you nervously laughed.

  Boris' ears began to lift up slowly. "But Bendy is my best friend." he said. You nodded, remembering all the memories on what the company did in the past of each episode. Old times.. "I know that Bendy is your best friend, but in my opinion, I think that your my favorite out of everyone.." you confessed as you rubbed his head. He smiled as he walked over to you. He pulled you into a tight hug once again as he blushed. "Thank you.. I finally get to feel true emotions.." He said as he rubbed your head as well.

  You chuckled as you smile, ear to ear. "It's my pleasure.."