Why her?

"She is that slut I told you about"
"Oh man, how can she even do this? She's so shameless"
Judging. *sighs*
Did anyone judge about your character? Do you know how it feels?
Let me tell you short story.. it'll be short, trust me.
Once a girl was dating a guy, she went for a trip somewhere in world. She one night got forced by her very own cousin. Yeah, she was brutally forced for shit. Later she calmed and told to her boyfriend about that night. She believed that if she didn't hide anything from her boyfriend he will still keep that trust in her but unfortunately he lost the trust in her.
Few days later , that cousin of hers blackmailed her and did shit with her. TWICE.
she again went and told to her boyfriend and apparently he left her. Just for taking revenge he told to everyone, he told in public , he told his friends, he just ruined her image.
Humans, do you think she enjoyed it? Do you think it's her fault? She couldn't tell to anybody cause it's her very own cousin who forced her and she didn't want crashes in her family.
He left her , he left her , he left her alone in the dark where she has to face monsters all by her self.
People started insulting her, bitching around about her, pointing at her image etc.
like why? Can't you feel how much pain she's going through? Can't you feel her?
Just because of this still her life is ruined.
Brothers/sisters,
WE LIVE IN TWENTY FIRST CENTURY WHERE EVEN IF A GIRL LOOSES HER VIRGINITY IT ISNT A BIG DEAL.
People still points out on her,
You know what's her reply?" Honey, I live in the century where we are modern and we aren't back minded people."
She slays.
So honey, if you judge someone please know what's her story. Don't just fucking ruin someone's life when you don't know what had actually happen.
And girls out there,
Your life ain't ruined cause of these silly matters.
People just loves to bark. What's else is there job?
Baby, you slay.
~Sadaf